Registered Nurse - Critical Care Unit at Te Whatu Ora - Health New Zealand Southern, Southland
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
- Permanent opportunities available
- Mixed FTE roles available
- Work/life balance awaits!
We are now seeking applications from experienced and innovative Registered Nurses to help us continue to provide top quality, patient centred care on a permanent basis working rostered shifts.
Mō te tūranga - About the role
- Part of a friendly and professional multidisciplinary team working in a modern hospital with first-rate facilities
- We take great pride in our sense of community down south, and you will see this in the tight knit family feel amongst the staff
- The Critical Care Unit at Southland hospital is a combined ICU, CCU and HDU with sic beds
- The unit is also involved with the Cardiac Arrest team and Telemetry monitoring
Mōu ake - About you
- Someone who enjoys working in a team environment
- Ability to adapt to rapidly changing clinical situations
- It is essential that you have recent acute nursing experience
- Previous critical care experience desirable but non-essential
Painga - Benefits:
- Ongoing professional development and given the wide geographical area the hospital covers, there will be many opportunities for variety in your work
- Affordable housing and beautiful scenery
- Tier two green-list role for AEWV
- Continuous support for career development
- Subsidised gym membership and discounted health insurance
- Free on-site parking
- Access to discounted staff holiday accommodation and a range of retail discounts
Mō mātou - About us
Te Whatu Ora - Southern has the largest geographical coverage of all the New Zealand regions, providing services to 350,000 people in diverse communities. We take pride in all the services we provide, and our aim is to improve, promote and protect the health of our region. We believe that our dedicated and passionate staff are a significant driving force behind the achievement of these standards, and we need more like-minded people to help us continue providing for our community.
Utu whānui - Salary range
This role belongs to the expired NZNO Collective Agreement and falls between Step 2 ($64,291 p.a) and Step 7 ($83,186 p.a pro rata) of the RN scale.
Rā mōnehu - Closing Date: Open
Due to the fast-paced nature of what we do, our vacancy close dates may be subject to change. Don't delay, make sure you apply as soon as possible.
Tono ināianei - Apply now
For further information please contact Ben Kingsbury, Recruitment Advisor at email@example.com and (03) 470 9081
We only accept online applications. Please apply via our website:https://careers.southernhealth.nz/ All conversations will be confidential in nature.
If you currently work for Te Whatu Ora - Health New Zealand - Southern, please apply for this role via our internal careers site, found here: Pulse > Applications > Corporate > SuccessFactors
In the interests of protecting our people and our patients, all appointments will be subject to the following:
- Occupational health assessment
- Police vetting/Ministry of Justice safety checks
- Serious misconduct checks (previous Public Service departments and statutory Crown entities only)
Covid vaccination requirements
New employees of Te Whatu Ora Southern will need to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, which includes two doses and a booster dose of an approved vaccine. If you are unable to receive a COVID-19 vaccine or booster for any reason, please indicate this in your cover letter so we can discuss this with you further and establish if you meet any criteria for an exemption.
We only accept online applications. Please apply via our website: https://careers.southernhealth.nz/job-invite/12382/
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||Te Whatu Ora - Health New Zealand Southern|
|Position type:||Permanent Part time|
|Attachment:||No File Attached|
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.