Registered Nurse - Invercargill CMHT at Te Whatu Ora - Health New Zealand Southern, Southland
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
Salary Band - $72,061 - $95,340 p.a prorata plus Kiwisaver
- Permanent, full-time role (40 hours per week)
- Supportive MDT and Professional development opportunity
Mō te tūranga - About the role
We offer you a warm, pleasant working environment, very good resources and the opportunity to work and develop professionally within a progressive and friendly team that is well supported by management. Joining our multi-disciplinary team of Psychiatrists, Clinical Psychologists, Registered Nurses and Social Workers, you will work with a broad-based generic caseload, utilising your mental health experience. As someone committed to the MDT approach with a focus on excellent service delivery.
Within this position you will be responsible for case managing a busy caseload working across the adult age range, assessing, maintaining and managing clinical risk, whilst working alongside consumers, family/whanau and support agencies.
Mōu ake - About you
You will have proven ability to meet the demands of a busy workload to a high standard, have excellent communication and time management skills.
- To be successful in this role you will have community and/or recent mental health acute inpatient experience
- You will also hold a strong sense of 'self', a positive 'can do' attitude and a commitment to working cohesively in a multidisciplinary team environment. You should be able to demonstrate a commitment to best practice standards and your model of practice will be inclusive of the seven Real Skills of Let's get real (www.tepou.co.nz)
- You should be a New Zealand Registered Nurse with a minimum of three years experience, with current APC and hold a full NZ driver's licence
If you are looking for a change and if this sounds like you, then apply today!
Painga - Benefits:
- Affordable housing and beautiful scenery
- Continuous support for career development
- Subsidised gym membership and discounted health insurance
- Access to discounted staff holiday accommodation and a range of retail discounts
You will be based on site at Southland Hospital where it takes 10-15 minutes to get anywhere in town and there's plenty of free parking. If you want to be part of a large, diverse organisation committed to excellence but don't want the big city headaches why not consider all that is on offer here and gain a better work life balance for you and your family.
Mō mātou - About us
Te Whatu Ora - Southern has the largest geographical coverage of all the New Zealand regions, providing services to 350,000 people in diverse communities. We take pride in all the services we provide, and our aim is to improve, promote and protect the health of our region. We believe that our dedicated and passionate staff are a significant driving force behind the achievement of these standards, and we need more like-minded people to help us continue providing for our community.
Now is also a great time to relocate to Southern if you were considering a move. The Southern district offers the benefits of excellent amenities, first class primary through to tertiary education and outstanding recreational opportunities. Whether it is surfing, kayaking or sailing; skiing, hunting or fishing; theatre, live-music or art - there's literally something for everyone. Why don't you check out https://careers.southernhealth.nz/ for what the region and we can offer you and your whanau. Southland - The New Zealand We All Dream Of!
Rā mōnehu - Closing date: Sunday, 12 February 2023.
Due to the fast-paced nature of what we do, our vacancy close dates may be subject to change. Don't delay, make sure you apply as soon as possible.
Tono ināianei - Apply now
We only accept online applications. Please apply via our website:https://careers.southernhealth.nz/
For further information please contact Caroline Godfrey, Recruitment Advisor,firstname.lastname@example.org
If you currently work for Te Whatu Ora- Health New Zealand - Southern, please apply for this role via ourinternal careers site, found here:Pulse > Applications > Corporate > SuccessFactors
In the interests of protecting our people and our patients, all appointments will be subject to the following:
- Occupational health assessment
- Police vetting/Ministry of Justice safety checks
- Serious misconduct checks (previous Public Service departments and statutory Crown entities only)
New employees of Te Whatu Ora Health New Zealand - Southern will need to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19, which includes two doses and a booster dose of an approved vaccine. If you are unable to receive a Covid-19 vaccine or booster for any reason, please indicate this in your cover letter so we can discuss this with you further and establish if you meet any criteria for an exemption.
We only accept online applications. Please apply via our website: https://careers.southernhealth.nz/
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||Te Whatu Ora - Health New Zealand Southern|
|Position type:||Permanent Full time|
|Attachment:||No File Attached|
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.