Clinical Nurse Specialist - Women's Health at Te Whatu Ora - Health New Zealand Southern, Southland
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
Clinical Nurse Specialist – Women's Health
Salary Band – $101,000 - $111,000 p.a. pro-rata + Kiwisaver + car park
- Specialist leadership role
- Fixed term position to 12/01/2024
- 0.8FTE (28 hours per week)
- Competitive salary + Carpark
Mō te tūranga | About the role
This is a fixed term position within Southland Hospital Women's Health department. It is a great leadership opportunity to work alongside the Senior clinicians to ensure the effective running of the service and team.
Taking a lead role within the Early pregnancy assessment clinics; involvement with post-operative Gynae management; additional future training and upskilling in pelvic exams; In addition, you will also be the liaison with community and other public health groups ensuring priority women are seen in a timely manner. You will be involved in the oversight of training and supporting other nursing staff within the service. There are opportunities to further grow and establish expert advanced women's health management to further enhance the service.
View Position Description
Mōu ake | About you
As the face of the service, you will be strong communicator and able to educate others. Ideally you will have 2 years post registration experience in women's health field of practice. Motivated to grow the role, you will bring drive and energy to this position along with your passion for women's health.
Painga | Benefits
- Continuous support for career development
- Subsidised gym membership and discounted health insurance
- Free on-site parking
- Short work commutes – only 10-15 minutes' drive to work from anywhere in the city
- Access to discounted staff holiday accommodation in Te Anau and Central Otago
- Access to a range of retail and entertainment discounts
- Discounted rates available with local Childcare provider
- Affordable housing and beautiful scenery
Mō mātou | About us
Te Whatu Ora - Southern has the largest geographical coverage of all the New Zealand regions, providing services to 350,000 people in diverse communities. We take pride in all the services we provide, and our aim is to improve, promote and protect the health of our region. We believe that our dedicated and passionate staff are a significant driving force behind the achievement of these standards, and we need more like-minded people to help us continue providing for our community.
Utu whānui | Salary range
This role belongs to the DHB/NZNO Collective Agreement and falls between Grade 4 Step 1 ($101,089 p.a. pro-rata) and Grade 4 Step 3 ($111,695 p.a. pro-rata) Designated Senior Nurses Salary Scale.
Rā mōnehu | Closing Date: 29 March 2023
Due to the fast-paced nature of what we do, our vacancy close dates may be subject to change. Don't delay, make sure you apply as soon as possible.
Tono ināianei | Apply now
We only accept online applications. Please apply via our website: https://careers.southernhealth.nz/
For further information please contact Diane Wilson, Recruitment Advisor, email@example.com
If you currently work for Te Whatu Ora- Health New Zealand - Southern , please apply for this role via our internal careers site, found here: Pulse > Applications > Corporate > SuccessFactors
In the interests of protecting our people and our patients, all appointments will be subject to:
- Occupational Health Assessment
- Police Vetting / Ministry of Justice safety checks
- Serious misconduct checks (previous Public Service departments and statutory Crown entities only)
- COVID-19 vaccination - New employees of Te Whatu Ora Southern will need to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, which includes two doses and a booster dose of an approved vaccine. If you are unable to receive a COVID-19 vaccine or booster for any reason, please indicate this in your cover letter so we can discuss this with you further and establish if you meet any criteria for an exemption.
- To Apply: We only accept online applications. Please apply via our website: https://careers.southernhealth.nz/
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||Te Whatu Ora - Health New Zealand Southern|
|Position type:||Permanent Full time|
|Attachment:||No File Attached|
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.