Senior Advisor, Customer Experience at NZ WorkSafe, Wellington
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
About the role
The Customer Experience team is a newly established team within the Marketing, Communication and Customer Experience group. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced advisor to join the team to help shape and refine the way we work at WorkSafe.
This role will give the right candidate the unique opportunity to support and create behaviour change, build relationships, bring clarity, and inspire through storytelling. You will need to consistently apply a customer experience lens to projects and interventions to ensure interactions are meaningful, relevant, and timely.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Working with business and programme leaders to develop communication and engagement plans that ensure WorkSafe's activity resonates with audiences
- Supporting the Manager, Customer Experience to shape and deliver the customer experience strategy at WorkSafe
- Analysing and understanding customer insights to inform internal and external communications
We're looking for someone who has:
- A minimum of three years' experience working in communications, marketing and/or a customer experience function
- The ability to think strategically and bring clarity to complex issues
- Exceptional communication skills including accuracy and attention to detail
- A proven record of working and influencing across an organisation at all levels
- A willingness to embrace change and champion the ideas of the Customer Experience team
- A commitment to operating within Te Ao Māori and continuing to grow and learn kaupapa Māori approaches to communications and engagement
WorkSafe New Zealand, Mahi Haumaru Aotearoa, is the primary workplace health and safety regulator – our vision is that everyone who goes to work comes home healthy and safe. Our people are passionate about our vision and embrace and demonstrate our WorkSafe Values - Ngā Mātāpono:
- Whakakotahi – we're united in a strong purpose
- Kōrero mai – we engage meaningfully
- Tiakina mai - we're entrusted with a duty of care.
WorkSafe offer a range of benefits including free life, trauma and income protection insurances, discounts on health insurance and eye care, four weeks annual leave plus three days WorkSafe leave, and learning and professional development opportunities. We operate on a flexible by default basis, allowing you and your manager to create a flexible work experience that supports you and the business to succeed.
There are a range of networks you can become part of, such as our Te Rōpū Atuapiko Rainbow Network, WorkSafe Pacific Network, WorkSafe Wahine Women's Network and our Kapa Haka group.
COVID-19 Vaccination requirement
WorkSafe's COVID-19 Vaccination Policy is under review. Currently all employees are required to be vaccinated and new employees will be required to provide proof of COVID-19 vaccination prior to commencing employment.
How to apply
Click the apply link, complete an application form and submit a copy of your CV and cover letter.
Applications close on 24 May 2022.
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Category:||Communications, media, & marketing|
|Attachment:||PD - Senior Advisor, Customer Experience - May 2022.pdf (PDF, 151KB)
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.