Dynamics 365 Functional Consultant (All experience levels) at NZ WorkSafe, Wellington
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
About the role
As we continue to progress our digital transformation, we have a great opportunity for an established MS Power Platform/ Dynamics CE Functional Consultant to join our Business Platforms team.
This role will require you to utilise your refined stakeholder engagement skills to work closely with both internal and external stakeholders. You'll need to gather business requirements, develop models, document and build prototypes to support the business in understanding their needs and leverage the platform.
As the MS Power Platform/ Dynamics CE Functional Consultant , you will:
- Focus on all stage on the application lifecycles, including facilitating workshops, configuration of the platform, and customisation as required
- Take ownership of consultancy, configuration engagements, and solution delivery
- Work in partnership with stakeholders, advising them how to use information technology thus enabling them to meet their business objectives and overcome challenges
- Provide objective advice, expertise and specialist skills with the aim of creating business value
- Identify project related issues and risks, and escalate to a project manager when appropriate
To be successful, you will bring:
- Tertiary Qualification in IT / Computer Science / related discipline and relevant Microsoft Dynamics 365 or Power Platform Certifications
- Previous or similar experience in implementing solutions on the Power Platform or Dynamics 365 CE/CRM
- Proven experience with the delivery of high-quality solutions according to set timelines
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Proven experience in relationship management
- A willingness to share knowledge through showcasing capability to develop team members
The full position description is available from the advert on our careers centre: WorkSafe New Zealand
WorkSafe New Zealand, Mahi Haumaru Aotearoa, is the primary workplace health and safety regulator – our vision is that everyone who goes to work comes home healthy and safe. Our people are passionate about our vision and embrace and demonstrate our WorkSafe Values - Ngā Mātāpono:
- Whakakotahi – we're united in a strong purpose
- Kōrero mai – we engage meaningfully
- Tiakina mai - we're entrusted with a duty of care.
We offer a range of benefits including:
- Free life, trauma and income protection insurances
- Discounts on health insurance and eye care
- Four weeks annual leave plus three days WorkSafe leave
- 15 days sick leave
- $400 contribution towards setting up your home workstation, and
- Learning and professional development opportunities
We operate on a flexible by default basis, allowing you and your manager to create a flexible work experience that supports you and the business to succeed.
There are a range of networks you can become part of, such as our Te Rōpū Atuapiko Rainbow Network (we're also Rainbow Tick accredited), Māori Network, WorkSafe Pacific Network and our Kapa Haka group.
COVID-19 Vaccination policy
WorkSafe strongly encourages and supports all our people to be vaccinated and boosted against COVID-19, however our current policy position is that vaccination is not a requirement for employment. Please note that WorkSafe may, if needed, reintroduce a vaccination requirement, or other approaches for managing a significant outbreak.
How to apply
Click the apply link, complete an application form and submit a copy of your CV and cover letter.
Applications close on 16 October 2022.
Please note: Applications will be reviewed as they are received. If you are interested and would like to be considered, please apply as soon as possible.
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Category:||IT & computing|
|Attachment:||PD - Functional Consultant - Sept 2022.pdf (PDF, 157KB)
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.