Principal Advisor, Customer Experience at NZ WorkSafe, Wellington
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
About the role
The Customer Experience team is a newly established team within the Marketing, Communication and Customer Experience group. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced advisor to apply thought leadership to develop customer experience strategies and communications plans across the organisation.
As the team continues to evolve, we're looking for a Principal Advisor who can work alongside the Manager, Customer Experience to support and mentor the team in this important mahi. The role will give you the opportunity to work across the organisation at all levels. It would suit someone who has experience building strategic partnerships and navigating change. At times, you will need to work with the business to upskill leaders and staff in a customer experience approach.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Delivering strategic communications and customer experience advice to the team and wider organisation
- Defining what a customer experience strategy means for WorkSafe and how customer experience thinking can be applied to successfully drive the organisation forward
- Supporting the Senior Advisors and Advisors to plan and implement targeted and measurable communication and engagement initiatives
We're looking for someone who has:
- A minimum of five years' experience working in communications, marketing and/or a customer experience function
- Proven ability to develop and deliver strategic work projects, particularly in customer experience
- Significant experience leading the development and delivery of large projects in customer experience
- A proven record of influencing change across an organisation with a track record of trust and respect from peers
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
WorkSafe New Zealand, Mahi Haumaru Aotearoa, is the primary workplace health and safety regulator – our vision is that everyone who goes to work comes home healthy and safe. Our people are passionate about our vision and embrace and demonstrate our WorkSafe Values - Ngā Mātāpono:
- Whakakotahi – we're united in a strong purpose
- Kōrero mai – we engage meaningfully
- Tiakina mai - we're entrusted with a duty of care.
WorkSafe offers a range of benefits including free life, trauma and income protection insurances, discounts on health insurance and eye care, four weeks annual leave plus three days WorkSafe leave, and learning and professional development opportunities. We operate on a flexible by default basis, allowing you and your manager to create a flexible work experience that supports you and the business to succeed.
There are a range of networks you can become part of, such as our Te Rōpū Atuapiko Rainbow Network, WorkSafe Pacific Network, WorkSafe Wahine Women's Network and our Kapa Haka group.
COVID-19 Vaccination requirement
WorkSafe's COVID-19 Vaccination Policy is under review. Currently all employees are required to be vaccinated and new employees will be required to provide proof of COVID-19 vaccination prior to commencing employment.
How to apply
Click the apply link, complete an application form and submit a copy of your CV and cover letter.
Applications close on 29 May 2022.
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Category:||Communications, media, & marketing|
|Attachment:||PD - Principal Advisor, Customer Experience.pdf (PDF, 164KB)
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.