Dynamics 365 Developer (All experience levels) at NZ WorkSafe, All Office Locations
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
About the role
We're looking for skilled and experienced Dynamics 365 /.Net Developers to join our Business Platforms team. As a Developer, you will be responsible for discovering, analysing, co-designing and delivering enterprise business solutions. You will also be responsible for writing code, testing, and analysing software programs and applications.
As a Developer, you will:
- Research, design, document and modify software specifications throughout the applications lifecycle
- Primarily focus on extension and customisations on the platform
- Support the technical maintenance and on-going experience of the application, including BAU support, technical support, and technical advice
- Produce technical content to support business cases and work/project plans
- Provide guidance on appropriate process, architecture and/or technologies within the Power Platform and extended Dynamics 365 CE First party applications
- Produce technical design artefacts that effectively translate the more complex areas of a solution or package
To be successful, you will bring:
- 3+ years' experience in a similar role
- Understand Structured Development and Implementation Methodologies/Techniques such as Waterfall, RAD, Iterative and SCRUM
- Exposure to the XRM SDK, Dynamics 365/Power Platform Web API is required
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- A willingness to share knowledge through showcasing capability to develop team members
The full position description is available from the advert on our careers centre: WorkSafe New Zealand
WorkSafe New Zealand, Mahi Haumaru Aotearoa, is the primary workplace health and safety regulator – our vision is that everyone who goes to work comes home healthy and safe. Our people are passionate about our vision and embrace and demonstrate our WorkSafe Values - Ngā Mātāpono:
- Whakakotahi – we're united in a strong purpose
- Kōrero mai – we engage meaningfully
- Tiakina mai - we're entrusted with a duty of care.
We offer a range of benefits including:
- Free life, trauma and income protection insurances
- Discounts on health insurance and eye care
- Four weeks annual leave plus three days WorkSafe leave
- 15 days sick leave
- $400 contribution towards setting up your home workstation, and
- Learning and professional development opportunities
We operate on a flexible by default basis, allowing you and your manager to create a flexible work experience that supports you and the business to succeed.
There are a range of networks you can become part of, such as our Te Rōpū Atuapiko Rainbow Network (we're also Rainbow Tick accredited), Māori Network, WorkSafe Pacific Network and our Kapa Haka group.
COVID-19 Vaccination policy
WorkSafe strongly encourages and supports all our people to be vaccinated and boosted against COVID-19, however our current policy position is that vaccination is not a requirement for employment. Please note that WorkSafe may, if needed, reintroduce a vaccination requirement, or other approaches for managing a significant outbreak.
How to apply
Click the apply link, complete an application form and submit a copy of your CV and cover letter.
Applications close on 16th October 2022.
Please note: Applications will be reviewed as they are received. If you are interested and would like to be considered, please apply as soon as possible.
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Location:||All Office Locations|
|Category:||IT & computing|
|Attachment:||PD - MS Power Platform, Dynamics .Net Developer - Aug 2022.pdf (PDF, 157KB)
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.