Handyperson & Equipment Cleaner at Wairarapa District Health Board, Wairarapa
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
Building and Property Services is looking for a Handy Person and Equipment Cleaner.
You will be working in a small team that provides exceptional service, we are on the lookout for applicants who willhave a friendly nature, great communication and enjoy interacting not only with the staff but also the patients and community.
About the role
The role includes carrying out general handy person services in the Wairarapa DHB buildings, repairing therapy equipment, sanitising of community therapy equipment and assisting the other trades persons in the department as required.
The role has role a variety of duties:
- Attend to all maintenance requests
- Repair and maintenance of tools and workshop equipment
- Repairing therapy equipment and cleaning of community equipment
- Stock and inventory
- Incident or damage reporting and logging
As a successful applicant, you will offer:
- Full drivers licence
- DIY skills and a practical approach to repairs and fixing equipment
- Knowledge and experience using power tools and equipment
- Attention to detail and great time management ability
- A good understanding of Health and Safety and safe work practices
- Ability to be left to work on your own and get the job done.
This is a permanent position of 80 Hours per fortnight working Monday to Friday, however would consider job share opportunities for the right applicants.
For further information please contact Brian Freeman, Building & Property Facilities Manager on (027) 266-9334.
Vacancy No: 5960681
Closing Date: Open until successfully appointed
To apply for this role, please click on "Apply Now", this will take you to the Wairarapa DHB recruitment website. The job description is available via the advert at the bottom of the page – refer to the “Download PD” button.
The DHB requires all our employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. This includes the booster dose within six months of receiving the second dose of initial vaccination (for some people the initial vaccination will have comprised of three doses). We are not accepting applications that do not meet this criteria.
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||Wairarapa District Health Board|
|Position type:||Permanent Full time|
|Category:||Primary industry, trade & manufacturing|
|Attachment:||No File Attached|
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.