Pregnancy & Parenting Educator at Te Whatu Ora - Health New Zealand Wairarapa, Wairarapa
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
Nau mai, haere mai ki Ūpoko me Te Karu o Te Ika
Location: Wairarapa Hospital
Salary: As per MERAS MECA, & dependent on experience
Vacancy Ref # 6158315
Kōrero mō te tūranga - About the role
This position provides pregnancy and parenting information to pregnant people and their whanau/families.
Te Whatu Ora Wairarapa manages inpatient maternity services with related outpatient services.
The Pregnancy and Parenting Educator is primarily employed to:
- Provide antenatal, intrapartum and post-natal education.
- Comply with BFHI Initiatives.
- Provide the course/s in a manner that empowers people in their preparation for childbirth and parenting. Inclusive of encouraging support persons and whanau in how they can support the birthing person.
This is a permanent part time position, working up to 32 hours per fortnight. Actual hours and days will be negotiated with the successful applicant(s). There is an option to split the FTE between two applicants working together.
Moū - About you
- Registered Midwife in New Zealand or a qualified Childbirth Educator
- Driver's Licence (Class B car).
- Adult teaching / education certificate.
Me pēhea te tuku tono - How to apply
Expressions of interest should be forwarded to Human Resources by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org . A job description is available from Human Resources or by phoning ext 5201.
Closing Date: Open (Until Successful Applicant Appointed)
For further information please contact Leila Sparrow, Clinical Midwife Manager on (06) 946-9800 ext 4111 or (027) 675-5931.
This position will also be available via Kiwi Health and Trademe
Te Whatu Ora Wairarapa employees are required to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19, including two primary doses and at least one booster. We are not accepting applications that do not meet this criteria.
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||Te Whatu Ora - Health New Zealand Wairarapa|
|Position type:||Permanent Part time|
|Attachment:||No File Attached|
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.