ServiceNow Administrator (Digital Solutions Developer) at Ara Poutama Aotearoa (Department of Corrections), Wellington (Te Whanganui a Tara)
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
- Contribute to end-to-end development of innovative ServiceNow technical solutions
- Opportunity to develop your skills through training and by supporting other technologies
- Fun, supportive team with an emphasis on flexible working and a great work-life balance
- Salary $96,557 - $136,316
Mō te tūnga | About the role
Infrastructure and Digital Assets (IDA) provides a range of services to support the delivery of Corrections' core business and ensure we can maintain consistent service delivery regardless of external events and crises.
The Digital Solutions team partner with the business to develop and administer three integral products through both BAU and project work. We're currently looking for a passionate Digital Solutions Developer / ServiceNow Administrator to join the team. In this role you will specialise in analysing, developing, testing, and supporting innovative technology solutions for a variety of staff and business units within Corrections.
In this role you will have the opportunity to:
- Grow your skills and knowledge with ServiceNow as well as Oracle APEX and .NET technologies
- Engage with stakeholders to understand goals and requirements and analyse business processes and workflows to enable efficiencies and improvements
- Utilise the ServiceNow platform and best practices to automate, create, document, develop and integrate applications
- Assist to build and maintain our internal technical documentation, configurations, and workflow processes
- Maintain our Service Portal and provide monitoring of health & general support - including administration and maintenance of ServiceNow instances.
Ngā pūkenga me ngā wheako | Skills and experience
As well as an understanding of ServiceNow - e.g ITSM Pro and HR Enterprise, you'll bring:
- A robust knowledge of Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC)
- The ability to work in an agile team setting
- Experience developing and configuring flows, workflows, forms, and catalogue items
Ko wai mātou | About us
Ara Poutama Aotearoa is a name that has been gifted to us and is our commitment to improving the oranga and safety of the people, whānau, and that of the communities we serve across the motu.
As a values-led organisation, we use the principles of rangatira (leadership), manaaki (respect), wairua (spirituality), kaitiaki (guardianship) and whānau (relationships) to shape how we work and deliver the outcomes in our strategy - Hōkai Rangi (https://careers.corrections.govt.nz/strategy).
Tono ināianei | Apply Now
To apply, please submit a tailored CV and a cover letter describing your motivation for joining the department highlighting relevant skills and experience. Alignment to our kaupapa is critical to our success - we ask that you provide examples which reflect and demonstrate our organisation values.
Applications close on Sunday 9 October. Please apply online.
For any questions or a confidential conversation please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
It is an exciting time to join us and we continue to seek out talented individuals who are committed to an inclusive, vibrant workplace. We recognise and celebrate the uniqueness of individuals, and that of the collective talent in our whānau. All applications must be submitted through our careers site to ensure transparency. This is a full time role (40 hours), however we are open to part time options.
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||Ara Poutama Aotearoa (Department of Corrections)|
|Location:||Wellington (Te Whanganui a Tara)|
|Category:||IT & computing|
|Attachment:||Job Description - Digital Solutions Developer.pdf (PDF, 367KB)
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.