Test Assurance Analyst at Ara Poutama Aotearoa (Department of Corrections), Wellington (Te Whanganui a Tara)
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
- Work for an organisation looking to make real difference in people's lives
- Join our experienced, supportive team looking to improve the way they work
- Grow and develop your skills and experience
- Salary - $ 69,697 - $98,396 - (open to full/part-time)
Ko wai mātou | About us
Ara Poutama Aotearoa is a name that has been gifted to us and is our commitment to improving the oranga and safety of the people, whānau, and that of the communities we serve across the motu.
The Infrastructure and Digital Assets (IDA) team provides a range of asset-based services to support the delivery of Corrections' core business and ensure we can maintain consistent service delivery regardless of external events and crises. The group comprises four key areas: Asset Management, Procurement, Public Private Partnerships and Digital.
We have an exciting and transformational plan ahead designed to modernise our infrastructure and technology platform, delivering life changing digital technology for the people we manage and our staff.
Ngā kawenga | About the role
As a Test Assurance Analyst you'll have the opportunity to:
- Demonstrate experience in testing by participating in the test process using a range of methodologies
- Utilise your knowledge of business processes and systems in a quality assurance role
- Execute hands on testing to find problems, track them to resolution and, therefore, improve the quality of our deliverables and of the end user experience
Ngā pūkenga me ngā wheako | Skills and experience
You will have an understanding of testing concepts and processes, as well as testing experience, and/or a broad understand of the Department's technologies and systems. In addition, you'll bring:
- General experience of IT, with a comprehension of the different development methodologies
- The desire to learn how software and technologies work and how to test these in a complex environment or the desire to learn our business and systems
- A collaborative approach and the skills to be a strong team player
- Robust interpersonal and communication skills, enabling you to build relationships with stakeholders.
Tono ināianei | Apply Now
To apply, please submit a tailored CV and a cover letter describing your motivation for joining the department highlighting relevant skills and experience. As a values-led organisation, we use the principles of rangatira (leadership), manaaki (respect), wairua (spirituality), kaitiaki (guardianship) and whānau (relationships) to shape how we work and deliver the outcomes in our strategy - Hōkai Rangi (https://careers.corrections.govt.nz/strategy).
Alignment to our kaupapa is critical to our success - we ask that you provide examples which reflect and demonstrate our organisation values.
Please apply online, applications close on Monday 6 February. For more information email email@example.com.
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||Ara Poutama Aotearoa (Department of Corrections)|
|Location:||Wellington (Te Whanganui a Tara)|
|Category:||IT & computing|
|Attachment:||Job Description - Test Assurance Analyst - January 2023.pdf (PDF, 242KB)
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.