NCTS Support Analyst at Kiwi Health Jobs, Wellington
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
- Opportunity to work with technology and systems centred around communicable diseases
- Grow your portfolio of skills across a variety of disciplines
- Virtual work force – Remote working opportunities
Ko wai mātou | Our Organisation
It's not very often something happens that's truly transformational to the point that it will touch the lives of every single person in the country.
That's what we're talking about here. The provision of Health in New Zealand, and how it's run has changed for the better.
Te Whatu Ora and Te Aka Whai Ora will together shape the delivery of Health services in NZ for generations to come and will form the core of a modern and integrated service looking after the needs of all our Whanau.
Te whiwhinga mahi | The Opportunity
The Enablement & Support function focuses on the creation, delivery and management of training, change, communications and technical support activities and processes that support strategic outcomes for the NITC group. This team is responsible for building trusted and skilled networks across New Zealand's health system and form a critical interface between the technical team and the core users of NCTS (National Contract Tracing Solutions).
The NCTS Analyst, is responsible for providing a good customer experience by supporting users to consume digital applications effectively. The analyst will liaise with digital product teams, technical support teams, contact centres, service desk and other stakeholders to resolve issues and to continuously improve the service provided by NCTS.
This is a secondment / Fixed term opportunity till June 2023
Mōu | About you
As the ideal person you will have:
- Sound analytical skills and attention to detail with an ability to work with technical information to triage issues
- The ability to think on your feet, make sound judgements and escalate issues when required
- A high level of written communication skills, with the ability to communicate clearly and succinctly in a variety of communication settings and styles
- High degree of computer literacy including a good knowledge of MS Word, PowerPoint, MS Project and Excel. Salesforce and/or CRM experience beneficial
- Experience in digital systems coaching or training
- Previous experience in a technical support role
- A willingness to work both independently and collaboratively as part of a team
- Excellent prioritisation skills, ability to use initiative, work under pressure and meet deadlines in an ambiguous and dynamic environment
- Excellent relationship management skills – able to establish, build and maintain respectful, effective working relationships with all stakeholders to accomplish goals
Te painga o te mahi tahi me matou – Benefits
HNZ is committed to being a good employer and honouring our equal employment opportunity obligations. We want our team to reflect the diversity of the communities we're working to improve care for, including those which have been historically underserved by the health system. We particularly welcome applications from Māori, Pacific people, disabled people, and the LGBTQI+ communities. We endeavour to provide flexible employee practices and conditions to support a healthy work-life balance, including part-time and flexible working arrangements.
Me pēhea te tuku tono | How to apply
To view the position description and/or apply for the role, please click “APPLY NOW.” For tracking and reporting purposes, all applications must be submitted through our online career portal.
The applications closing date is midnight 19th August. If you have any questions about the role, please feel free to contact email@example.com.
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||Kiwi Health Jobs|
|Position type:||Fixed Term|
|Category:||Policy & analysis|
|Attachment:||HNZ-NCTS Analyst.pdf (PDF, 253KB)
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.