Office Services Manager at Kiwi Health Jobs, Wellington
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
- Come join a team where no two day will be the same
- Varied responsibility and autonomy is a supportive team
- 12 month FT role
Ko wai mātou | Our Organisation
It's not very often something happens that's big; like, really big. Big to the point that it will touch the lives of every single person in the country. That's what we're talking about here. The provision of health services in New Zealand, and how it's run is about to change in a big way.
Te Whatu Ora-Health New Zealand and Te Aka Whai Ora-Māori Health Authority will together shape the delivery of health services in NZ for generations to come and will form the core of a modern and integrated service looking after the needs of all our whanau.
Te whiwhinga mahi | The Opportunity
We are searching for a high performing individual for our newly created Office Manager role as part of our Corporate Services Group for a secondment/fixed term opportunity to 30 June 2023.
As the “go to “person in our team, your primary focus will be to facilitate the efficient operation of our national office services team to ensure the smooth running off our National Office across the motu and that support is allocated as and where needed.
Some key areas you will look after will include:
- Maintaining inventory of office supplies, courier and mail access
- Liaising with building management on office facilities and maintenance
- Leading the office services coordinators across our National Office as either direct or indirect reports
- Contribute to staff training and onboarding
- Coordinating projects and relevant documentation as required
- Liaising with a range of suppliers including travel and IT
- Collating, formatting and distributing reports and documents
Mōu | About you
We're looking for an organised, efficient, and pro-active person to join this busy team. You may have worked in a varied Reception/Admin role and be ready to step up or you may want to add value as an experienced Office Manager.
Either way, this is a polished, professional environment, so your strong communication skills and ability to build rapport with the team and their clients is a must! In particular you will bring the following:
- Excellent stakeholder engagement skills and pride yourself on building strong relationships
- Have advanced MS Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook).
- Pride yourself on your high attention to detail
- A flexible approach and be a strong team player
- Bring strong leadership and mentoring skills
- Have exceptional organisation skills and be able to prioritise multiple tasks
- Be a hard-working individual with a fun and down to earth personality!
Te painga o te mahi tahi me matou – Benefits
HNZ is committed to being a good employer and honouring our equal employment opportunity obligations. We want our team to reflect the diversity of the communities we're working to improve care for, including those which have been historically underserved by the health system. We particularly welcome applications from Māori, Pacific people, disabled people, and the LGBTQI+ communities. We endeavour to provide flexible employee practices and conditions to support a healthy work-life balance, including part-time and flexible working arrangements.
This is a truly rewarding role where you will come to work each day making a difference and gain the following:
- Gain perspectives at a national level as part of the NZ healthcare system
- Be at the forefront of innovation
- Lead change and create capabilities across the service
- Make a difference within the health sector through a varied and dynamic role
Me pēhea te tuku tono | How to apply
To view the position description and/or apply for the role (submitting a cover letter and current Curriculum Vitae), please click “APPLY NOW.” For tracking and reporting purposes, all applications must be submitted through our online career portal.
The applications closing date is midnight Thursday, 11th August. If you have any questions about the role, please feel free to contact Careers@health.govt.nz.
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||Kiwi Health Jobs|
|Position type:||Fixed Term|
|Attachment:||HNZ Position Description Office Services Manager.pdf (PDF, 233KB)
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.