Advisor - Governance, Partnerships and Risk at Kiwi Health Jobs, Wellington
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
- Rare opportunity to be part of something from the ground up
- High performing, collaborative, and engaging team culture
- Virtual work force – Remote working opportunities
Ko wai mātou | Our Organisation
It's not very often something happens that's truly transformational to the point that it will touch the lives of every single person in the country.
That's what we're talking about here. The provision of Health in New Zealand, and how it's run has changed for the better.
Te Whatu Ora and Te Aka Whai Ora will together shape the delivery of Health services in NZ for generations to come and will form the core of a modern and integrated service looking after the needs of all our Whanau.
Te whiwhinga mahi | The Opportunity
As a member of the Governance, Partnerships and Risk team, this role has shared accountability for supporting the interface between Te Whatu Ora, Government, and the wider state sector. The group is responsible for those functions which support transparency and accountability to New Zealanders, including OIA coordination, Privacy, Ministerial Services and Advice functions.
As a newly developing directorate with varied work responsibilities, we work across teams to establish and maintain consistency in both our processes, and how we represent Te Whatu Ora to the external audiences we engage with. There is scope to contribute to the development of our ways of working, our values, and our collective ethos.
This is an opportunity to join a high performing, supportive and collaborative team. Where the team work together to compile comprehensive and high-quality written products on behalf of their stakeholders. In this diverse role, the ability to manage your own workload and to scale up and down as required is essential.
We have several opportunities for Advisors that sit in different areas of the organisation, current areas for consideration are Policy or Ministerial
Mōu | About you
The ideal candidate will be an avid writer, clear communicator and can reflect on what they are doing and seek out the relevant connections and partnerships that are key to their work. The Advisor will need to formulate strong stakeholder relationships both internally and externally, while remaining resilient and patient.
As the ideal person you will have:
- Strong written and oral communication skills with the ability to tailor complex messages to a range of audiences in a clear and concise manner.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills, while being focused on delivery of consistently high-quality outputs.
- Good knowledge and experience working with standard office software products e.g., Word, Excel and knowledge of working with SharePoint desirable.
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship management skills with the ability to foster good stakeholder relationships.
- Strong attention to detail and a high level of accuracy.
- Highly developed analytical, critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Able to work effectively both autonomously and in a team environment.
- Ability to operate in an ambiguous and changing environment while in performing a range of different tasks under competing demands.
This position has a salary range of $71,857 - $91,817. The offered salary will be based on skills and experience.
Te painga o te mahi tahi me matou – Benefits
HNZ is committed to being a good employer and honouring our equal employment opportunity obligations. We want our team to reflect the diversity of the communities we're working to improve care for, including those which have been historically underserved by the health system. We particularly welcome applications from Māori, Pacific people, disabled people, and the LGBTQI+ communities. We endeavour to provide flexible employee practices and conditions to support a healthy work-life balance, including part-time and flexible working arrangements.
Me pēhea te tuku tono | How to apply
To view the position description and/or apply for the role, please click “APPLY NOW.” For tracking and reporting purposes, all applications must be submitted through our online career portal.
The applications closing date is midnight 21st August. If you have any questions about the role, please feel free to contact email@example.com.
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||Kiwi Health Jobs|
|Position type:||Permanent Full time|
|Category:||Policy & analysis|
|Attachment:||HNZ Position Description Advisor - Privacy - PDF.pdf (PDF, 244KB)
HNZ Position Description Principal Advisor - Privacy (003).pdf (PDF, 228KB)
HNZ Position Description Senior Advisor - Privacy.pdf (PDF, 241KB)
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.