Administrator - Child and Community Health at Kiwi Health Jobs, Wellington
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
- Motivated, driven, and innovative team culture
- Be a key enabler in shaping new team initiatives
- Collaborative opportunity to work across diverse agencies
Ko wai mātou | Our Organisation
It's not very often something happens that's truly transformational to the point that it will touch the lives of every single person in the country.
That's what we're talking about here. The provision of Health in New Zealand, and how it's run has changed for the better.
Health New Zealand and the Māori Health Authority will together shape the delivery of Health services in NZ for generations to come and will form the core of a modern and integrated service looking after the needs of all our Whanau.
Te whiwhinga mahi | The Opportunity
As a member of the Family and Community Health team within the Child and Community Group, this role has shared accountability for a focus on improving and protecting population health across all communities. The Family and Community Health team works alongside other agencies and partners to address the impact of wider determinants of health, supporting whānau, with a focus on children and young people within their communities.
The Administrator provides advice to support, maintain, and improve the delivery of a high-quality work programmes for the Family and Community Health Team. This role is pivotal for maintaining and improving processes and procedures to a consistently high standard to enabling the team to achieve high level operational capability. The administrator will actively collaborate and engage with colleagues, both internally and externally, to ensure a high level of coordination for the team is maintained and delivered.
Mōu | About you
The Ideal person would need to have:
- Enthusiasm, passion and a can-do attitude.
- Proven initiative, self-motivation and an ability to multi-task while maintaining calm in a busy work environment.
- Ability to work autonomously, but also enjoy working as a high-performing team.
- Capability to plan well and delivery on expectations.
- Ability to coordinate people to achieve a desired outcome.
- Ability to work efficiently and effectively with a range of stakeholders.
- Experience in managing time efficiently and prioritising tasks as needed.
- Clear oral and written communication skills to help facilitate cross-team and group collaboration.
- Willingness to learn and an adapt.
- Intermediate knowledge and experience using Microsoft Office.
Te painga o te mahi tahi me matou – Benefits
HNZ is committed to being a good employer and honouring our equal employment opportunity obligations. We want our team to reflect the diversity of the communities we're working to improve care for, including those which have been historically underserved by the health system. We particularly welcome applications from Māori, Pacific people, disabled people, and the LGBTQI+ communities. We endeavour to provide flexible employee practices and conditions to support a healthy work-life balance, including part-time and flexible working arrangements.
Me pēhea te tuku tono | How to apply
To view the position description and/or apply for the role, please click “APPLY NOW.” For tracking and reporting purposes, all applications must be submitted through our online career portal.
The applications closing date is midnight 19th of August. If you have any questions about the role, please feel free to contact email@example.com.
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||Kiwi Health Jobs|
|Position type:||Permanent Full time|
|Attachment:||Administrator PD Family and Community Health (3).pdf (PDF, 262KB)
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.