Recruitment Coordinator at Ministry for the Environment, Wellington
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
Mō tēnei tūrangi mahi | About this role
We are looking for a recruitment coordination guru to come and work in our fast paced and fun team. This is an exciting time to work at the ministry with our dynamic new recruitment function playing a critical part in insuring the ministry has the talented staff needed to deliver its work programme. You will work closely with our Advisor and Recruitment Business Partners to support the ministries hiring needs and will report through to the Talent Manager.
You will manage the flow of candidates thorough the recruitment process, from scheduling interviews to bringing new employees on board. This will involve setting up candidate testing, and interviews for potential employees. You will prepare information packs and gather candidate contact information, as well as answer ad hoc email enquiries.
Ngā pūkenga me ngā wheako | Skills and experience
We want to hear from you if you:
- have strong attention detail
- are a great multitasker with great prioritising skills
- are a people person that connects with internal and external stakeholders
- have strong communication skills and can be assertive or influence others when needed
- have had experience working on a recruitment system – ideally Springboard
- commitment to developing your cultural capability and capacity in te ao Māori
Mō mātou | About us
The Ministry's purpose - He taiao tōnui mō ngā reanga katoa - a flourishing environment for every generation.
- a flexible by default approach to support your work-life balance
- agile working, allowing you variety and challenges across the organisation as we work as ‘One MfE'
- generous leave entitlements
- training to competently and effectively engage with Māori as our Treaty Partner, this includes te reo me ona tikanga Māori courses
- active social club and employee networks, including a Māori staff network
- opportunities for development and education.
A key priority for the Ministry is Te Ao Māori. This means we work with our Treaty partner to advance Māori priorities for the environment and for environmental success. We will be confident and coordinated in our ongoing engagement with Māori and lead the natural resources system in engaging for success with tangata whenua. We will grow our capability and capacity to accurately reflect Māori views in our work.
An organisational priority is that we accurately reflect Te Tiriti o Waitangi and Te Ao Maori into our everyday work, by living our Te Ao Hurihuri Strategy through capability and capacity building.
We embrace diversity and inclusion and are committed to equal opportunities. What's important to us is ‘he rau kotahi tangata' – embracing our multiple talents – by harnessing our diversity and being inclusive. We actively encourage applications from all backgrounds.
Tono ināianei | Apply Now
Apply directly by completing the online application form and submit your CV and cover letter. Note: your cover letter will be a key part of our assessment process, so please highlight how your experience relates to the key skills required for this role.
If you require further information about this position please contact thomas gay on firstname.lastname@example.org
Salary is from $50,819 to $65,766. Appointment will be based on skills and experience.
Rā Katinga | Applications close: Sunday 16 May 2021
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||Ministry for the Environment|
|Category:||Human resources, recruitment & training|
|Attachment:||Recruitment Coordinator PD.docx (Word, 301KB)
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.