Principal or Senior Data Reporting Analyst at Tertiary Education Commission, Wellington
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
Principal Analyst or Senior Analyst Data & Reporting - Fixed Term to December 2022
If you're looking to be part of creating change then come and join us. We are looking to are recruit either a Principal Analyst Data & Reporting or a Senior Analyst to join our Unified Funding System Project, on a fixed term.
You will be part of the team that are responsible for designing and developing the operational policy and the supporting technology that will give effect to a new unified funding system. You will be innovative and highly motivated with a can do approach.
What will you be doing?
Your work will be varied, ranging from leading key work, undertaking complex data analysis, business analysis. From time to time you may also be engaging with the sector as we design and implement the Unified Funding System.
As a Principal Analyst Data & Reporting or Senior Analyst in the team, you will work closely with others leading. You will work with, guide and mentor others to find solutions to deliver successfully as a project team. You will be working closely with other team members undertaking analysis required in the design and development of the UFS and its implementation.
What can you bring to the role?
We're not looking for a unicorn; we're looking to build a team with a mix of skills
- Initiative: you will be comfortable taking the lead on work from design to implementation, discovering as you go
- Advanced analytical and problem solving skills: comfortable with ambiguity, you're skilled at exploring a problem and taking decisive action.
- Strong experience in data and its use to support improvement in areas of, learner equity, performance and reporting
- Proven experience in operational or strategic policy analysis
- Experience in service or business design
- Experience in business analysis or improvement
- Proven technical writing or communications skills
What will you get in return?
- An opportunity to work within a vibrant, professional and friendly team who truly believe they can make a difference.
- A values driven and collaborative culture
- Senior $115k plus / Principal $140k plus, dependant on skills and experience
Applications close on Sunday 30 January 2022. If this sounds of interest, please apply now. For more information or if you have any questions, please contact HR@tec.govt.nz.
Applicants must have the ability to obtain and maintain the legal right to work in New Zealand.
Appointment to a position at the Tertiary Education Commission will require the production of evidence, prior to the commencement of work, of a “My Vaccine Pass' issued by the Ministry of Health.
Prior to the Tertiary Education Commission confirming any offer of employment, pre-employment checks will be undertaken including criminal conviction history and reference checking as a minimum
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||Tertiary Education Commission|
|Position type:||Fixed Term - Full time|
|Category:||Policy & analysis|
|Attachment:||RD RoVE UFS Principal and Senior Data and Reporting Analyst.doc (Word, 817KB)
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.