Team Manager Relationship Support Data at Tertiary Education Commission, Wellington
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
Team Manager Relationship Support Data
The TEC - Te Amorangi Mātauranga Matua is a small Crown agency with a big job to do - ensuring New Zealanders have the skills and the knowledge they need to ensure lifelong success to build a great country. We lead the Government's relationship and $3bn investment in the tertiary education sector in New Zealand and provide career services from education to employment.
We are looking for a Team Manager to lead our Data Team in the Delivery Directorate. You will be leading a team that plays a critical role in analysing business data to generate insights and advice to internal and external stakeholders, including the Minister's office.
What will you be doing?
- Leading and developing the team.
- Working across the Delivery Directorate, and the wider business, building networks, collaborating, and influencing to get the job done.
- Delivering a work programme that balances both proactive and reactive work, including ministerial reporting on key enrolment trends and educational performance indicators.
What can you bring?
- Strong experience in leading people and managing high-performing data and/or operational teams.
- An understanding and affinity with using business data and analysis to develop advice for decision makers and that can be tailored for both internal and ministerial stakeholders.
- Experience in working with other teams across an organisation, collaborating and influencing to get the job done.
- Customer focussed and commitment to continual improvement.
- Emotional intelligence, initiative, and the confidence to make decisions independently.
What will you get in return?
- An important role in ensuring the success of TEC through making sure our key partners have the insights and information they need.
- $129k - $152k+, depending on skills and experience. (Grade 23)
- A wide range of benefits including flexible working options.
Does this sound like you? Apply now for this great opportunity!
Applications close 12 noon Wednesday 25 May. For more information or any questions only, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- If this sounds of interest, please apply now. For more information or if you have any questions, please contact HR@tec.govt.nz
- Applicants must have the ability to obtain and maintain the legal right to work in New Zealand.
- Appointment to a position at the Tertiary Education Commission will require the production of evidence, prior to the commencement of work, of a “My Vaccine Pass' issued by the Ministry of Health.
- Prior to the Tertiary Education Commission confirming any offer of employment, pre-employment checks will be undertaken including criminal conviction history and reference checking as a minimum.
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||Tertiary Education Commission|
|Position type:||Permanent - Full time|
|Attachment:||RD Delivery and Projects Relationship Support Invest Team Manager May 2022.pdf (PDF, 231KB)
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.