Trade Content Specialist at Tourism New Zealand, Wellington
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
- Auckland or Wellington location
- Permanent, part time role 20 hours
Tourism New Zealand is a well-respected leader in destination marketing. Our purpose is to enrich Aotearoa New Zealand, industry and manuhiri by inviting exploration in the spirit of manaakitanga. We promote the 100% Pure New Zealand brand to the world, attracting people to visit our beautiful country, the ultimate destination. Post Covid we have a very important role, to accelerate tourism's recovery and transition to a more sustainable, productive, and inclusive future.
What will you be doing | Ngā whainga
This role supports Tourism New Zealand to be a leader in the digital trade marketing space - supercharging our reach, relevance, engagement and impact, by assisting the Digital Trade Content and Programs Manager with content creation and its delivery through multiple channels and platforms.
What you will need | Ngā pūkenga mō tēnei tūranga
- Good knowledge of New Zealand and its tourism products
- Tourism Marketing experience (both on and offline)
- Produced inspirational and innovative content, including video, for a B2B audience
- Comfortable using website content management and online learning management systems
- Strong admin, writing and editing skills
- Have a creative mindset
- Knowledge of and/or experience in the travel industry would be beneficial
- A willingness to discover and embrace Te Ao Māori including basic Tikanga and Te Reo Māori
- Be able to travel domestically
Sound like you | Māu rānei
We are a close-knit marketing team that is committed to doing extraordinary thing's. You will become part of a fun, global whanau (family) who have shared goals of enriching Aotearoa NZ, industry and manuhiri and taking the 100% Pure New Zealand brand to the world.
Our Marketing team embraces a flexible working arrangement, which means balancing time working in the office and working from home.
How to Apply | Me pēhea te tuku tono
Please send us your resume along with your covering letter outlining your interest in the role. For tracking and evaluation purposes, all applications must be submitted on-line through the Tourism New Zealand careers website.
Applications will close on - Sunday 3rd July
Come join us | Hono mai ki a mātou
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||Tourism New Zealand|
|Position type:||Permanent - Part Time|
|Attachment:||No File Attached|
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.