NZ Ministry of Justice
Job Description.pdf (PDF, 233KB)
Systems Analyst (Human Resources), Finance, National Office
We have an exciting opportunity to join a collaborative team supporting our human resource information systems (HRIS).
The main responsibility is the development and management of HRIS information to meet the Ministry’s business and strategic needs. You need to have experience in providing specialist support to a payroll system within a large, complex and diverse organisation with a proven track record of effectiveness.. There is scope to design, develop and improve processes to increase efficiencies across the business.
You will need to display a strong customer focus and have:
• Experience with supporting HR systems for a large organisation (2,000+ employees)
• Relevant tertiary degree or equivalent knowledge, skills and experience and a commitment to ongoing professional development.
• High degree of computer literacy, including intermediate to advanced knowledge of Excel, and the use of a Structured Query Language (SQL)
• Able to build and maintain positive stakeholder relationships and effective networks across and within organisations
• Experience working with AMS Leader is preferable
• Experience in position management is desirable, but not essential
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
If this sounds like you, we’d like to hear from you.
To apply, complete the application form, attaching your CV and cover letter. Applications close Monday 5 December 2016.