NZ Ministry of Justice
Job Description.pdf (PDF, 1.62MB)
Administration & Support Officer (Permanent/Full Time), Waitangi Tribunal & Māori Land Court National Office
This is an exciting time as we strive to modernise our business processes and reduce the time it takes to deliver our services to people. We're looking for innovative and talented people who are focused on customers and results.
As the Administration and Support Officer reporting to the Business Services Manager, Judicial and Business Services, you will work with a talented group of staff to support the delivery of services to the Waitangi Tribunal and the Maori Land Court.
Why this job?
• Work is varied – dealing with a wide range of internal and external customers and stakeholders, therefore you will be expected to have a strong customer service focus and be responsive and flexible, ensuring services are delivered in a consistent and timely manner.
• Our aim is to add value to the business not just support the process, to build capability across the group and work together to deliver the best outcomes
• The work is all about creating an environment that is welcoming and helpful as well as personally possessing customer service computer skills and an understanding of office administrative and support systems.
What we are looking for from you:
• Outstanding organiser who will take pride in delivering high quality administrative support to the Director(s) and staff of both the Waitangi Tribunal & Māori Land Court
• Excellent organisational skills with the ability to establish priorities and meet deadlines whilst preserving the highest levels of accuracy
• Ability to take ownership, identify requirements and drive progress with the ability to empower, support and influence others
• Able to juggle competing demands, prioritise and keep a cool head under pressure
• Experience in working within the public sector or a similar organisation dealing with a wide range of internal and external customers and stakeholders, therefore you will be expected to have a strong customer service focus and be responsive and flexible, ensuring services are delivered in a consistent and timely manner.
To apply, complete the application form, attaching your CV and cover letter. Applications close 5pm Wednesday 7 December 2016.