The remuneration band for this position is $47,101 to $58,184, inclusive of a 4% employer superannuation contribution.
Are you looking for the next step in your logistics career? This is an exciting opportunity to join our team as Material Data and Documentation Controller (MDDC) where you will be responsible for a broad range of material management responsibilities including the creation of Complete Equipment Schedules; Bill of Materials; the creation and maintenance of Material Master Data; codification; removing materiel from service; and periodic auditing.
Combined with your previous experience in logistics and the tenacity to see the job done you will become an essential part of the team.
To succeed as the MDDC you will ideally have:
* Minimum five years experience in SAP or other ERP system using Inventory management, Plant maintenance, Query, Material Master, Batch/Serial Controller and Business Intelligence functions.
* Broad clerical experience
* Strong organisational skills, able to effectively prioritise workload
* Proven technical/product research skills,
* Be able to communicate effectively with all internal and external stakeholders,
* Strong analytical skills,
* Team player, and
* Strong Attention to detail and excellent numerical accuracy.
In return for your skills and experience we offer a stimulating working environment within a great team and five weeks annual leave.
Please quote NZDF-1611049 in all correspondence.
To view the Position Description and to Apply Online please use the links on this page. For further information, contact Doon Groves on (04) 527 5642, quoting NZDF-1611049.
Applications close at 4:30pm on Thursday 8 December 2016.
Please note: Applicants must be legally entitled to work in New Zealand (NZ) and be able to obtain and maintain the required level of NZ Government security clearance for the position applied for. The minimum citizenship and residency criteria for security clearances to be granted by the NZ Defence Force are as follows:
Low level Security Clearance
- most preferably a NZ citizen, who has resided in this country continuously for at least the last five years, OR
- is a citizen of, and/or has resided continuously in one or more of the following countries for the last five years: either Australia, Canada, NZ, the United Kingdom (UK) or the United States of America (USA); and has a background history that is verifiable and can be assessed as appropriate by the NZ Security Intelligence Service (NZSIS) towards a recommendation of suitability for a security clearance at this level.
If you do not meet these minimum criteria, we will not be able to accept your application.