NZ Ministry of Justice
Job Description.pdf (PDF, 238KB)
Judges’ Personal Assistant (Permanent Part time Position – 20 hours per week), Palmerston North District Court
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced PA to provide top level support to a small group of District Court Judges.
The successful applicant must demonstrate:
• superior organisational skills and the ability to prioritise workflow;
• effective self-management;
• excellent interpersonal communication skills;
• the maturity and discretion to manage material and situations of sensitivity and confidentiality.
• experience with diary management, arranging travel and organisation of meetings;
• strong attention to detail and accurate word processing skills (70wpm);
This role provides an opportunity to directly support the judiciary within a collegial, dynamic and interesting environment.
To apply, complete the application form, attaching your CV and cover letter. Applications close Friday 9 December 2016.