NZ Ministry of Justice
Job Description.pdf (PDF, 444KB)
Manager, Service Aggregation, ICT Services, Ministry of Justice, National Office, Wellington
A career opportunity has emerged in the within ICT Supply & Operations at the Ministry of Justice.
• Join a large diverse organisation
• Work with global support partners
• Shape your new team
An exciting new opportunity is available with the Ministry of Justice, to lead an essential function and be part of an exciting time for ICT, supplying and delivering products and support services for our customers.
About the team and the role
ICT Supply and Operations are a multi-disciplinary team with responsibilities spanning: judicial support; contracts negotiation and management, as well as ICT operations and supplier relationships.
This team holds the responsibility for continuous support and improved efficiency of the day-to-day operations of all ICT Products and Services.
The Manager, Service Aggregation will manage a team who provide ICT Service Management services including capacity, service catalogue, service level management, software and licensing. The role is responsible for leading and ensuring the smooth operation of ICT products and services.
• Leading the products and services operations team within ICT to work closely with Products & Services Managers and suppliers to deliver ICT products and services;
• Lead the establishment, implementation and management of the products and services operation function; and
• Support the implementation of goals, objectives, policies, procedures and systems pertaining to best practice ICT service management.
Skills and experience
To be successful in this role, you will possess the following:
• Senior service aggregation and / or delivery management experience in large and complex organisations.
• Managing supplier performance against agreed SLA’s.
• Leading supplier governance and assurance to ensure business outcomes.
• Ensuring supplier issue resolution is consistent across a multi-vendor supported environment.
• Operations group management in a complex, multi-vendor supported environment.
• Leading a culture of collaboration and cross functional integration.
• Coaching and mentoring staff for success.
• Workforce planning to enable effective and efficient delivery.
• Financial management of operational budgets to meet organisational goals.
• Working as a member of a Technology Office leadership group with varying unit goals but shared organisational goals.
• Communicating with a wide range of audiences on a range of complex issues.
• Able to build and maintain a range of effective business relationships within an organisation and a wide network of professional relationships across organisations.
• Sound understanding of All of Government ICT management principles and offerings.
To apply, complete the application form, attaching your CV and cover letter. Applications close Friday 9 December 2016.