Administrator at Te Puni Kōkiri - Ministry of Māori Development, Wellington
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
Te Puni Kōkiri (Ministry of Māori Development) is a government agency that works within government and communities to achieve our vision of Thriving Whānau.
The wellbeing of whānau, hapū, and iwi is central to the future wellbeing of Aotearoa (New Zealand). The very broad role of Te Puni Kōkiri, our access to information, and ability to make connections, make us ideally placed to spark innovation.
We have an exciting career opportunity available in our Operations Directorate, National Office for an Administrator.
You will have the opportunity and responsibility for providing administrative services to support the effective day to day operation of the Directorate. You will develop and maintain effective working relationships with regional advisors, national office, and a wide range of stakeholders. You will also ensure team deliverables are incorporated into the Te Puni Kōkiri knowledge management system and comply with Te Puni Kōkiri style guide and Ministerial requirements.
We are looking for an innovative Administrator who has:
- Demonstrated administrative support experience
- A high level of proficiency with Microsoft packages especially outlook, word, excel, and power point and sound keyboard skills with demonstrated typing speed of at least 75 words per minute
- Well-developed communication skills, both oral and written and a demonstrated commitment to the provision of quality services
- Demonstrated self-motivation, the ability to set objectives and establish priorities, organise work and resources to ensure priorities and objectives are met on time
- Demonstrated ability to work in and as a member of a team and present self in a professional light
- An understanding of the machinery of government
- A sound understanding of the accounting cycle and the role that accurate and timely financial processing plays in it
- Willingness to show initiative in the maintenance of relationships and activities
- A full clean driver's license
- Honesty, integrity and understanding of the significance of confidentiality.
In return you will enjoy the benefits of working in a supportive environment, with the opportunity for career progression in an organisation which plays a key role in 'Whānau Taurikura' - 'Thriving Whānau'.
Applications close Friday 30 October 2020.
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||Te Puni Kōkiri - Ministry of Māori Development|
|Position type:||Ongoing - Full Time|
|Attachment:||No File Attached|
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.