Team Assistant - NZ Export Credit, Capital Markets at The Treasury, Wellington
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
Enhance your career and play a key support role in a central government agency
- Seeking administrative support for the New Zealand Export Credit (NZEC) and Debt Management commercial and financial operations
- Can you assist and add value to transactional processes, documentation, and communications?
- Join our passionate team members making a real difference to New Zealand.
Te Tai Ōhanga - The Treasury is the New Zealand Government's lead economic and financial advisor. Our vision is to be a world-leading Treasury working towards higher living standards for New Zealanders.
We are seeking someone to join us as a Team Assistant (TA) to support four managers and their teams within the Capital Markets directorate. This includes the operations of New Zealand Export Credit (https://exportcredit.treasury.govt.nz/) and the back office teams of New Zealand Debt Management (https://debtmanagement.treasury.govt.nz/home).
If you are committed to delivering a high standard of administrative support, are continuously thinking how can do this better and are known for being one-step ahead then this is the opportunity for you.
Your responsibilities will include:
- General administrative support (i.e. coordinating meetings, travel bookings, processing invoices)
- Creating reports from databases
- Processing reports for external parties (i.e. Ministers) including document editing, formatting and printing)
- Taking minutes and monitoring the completion of actions
- Supporting the work-flow processes of NZEC (including the process of business applications, and legal documentation);
- Being NZEC's first point of contact for general email and phone enquiries;
- Facilitating the preparation of NZEC's external communications including regular Linked-in posts, business case studies, newsletters, and other marketing collateral
To be successful in this role you will demonstrate:
- A strong customer focus, with the ability to multi-task, reprioritise and react to issues that arise during the day whilst keeping calm and professional
- Excellent interpersonal, organisational and written communication skills, with the ability to deal with a wide range of staff and external stakeholders
- A proactive, detail orientated, can-do attitude, with the desire to be a part of a high performing team
- An interest in learning more about international affairs and business
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite and a range of web tools
We pride ourselves on the quality of our staff and understand the importance of fostering a working environment where excellence is recognised and where staff are encouraged to develop their own talents and potential. The Treasury values diversity and inclusion and encourages a positive work/life balance with flexible work arrangements and a range of health and wellbeing initiatives.
Applications close Sunday 27 June. All applications must be made online.
Please see the attached Job Description for further detail and for more information contact Jenny Porter at firstname.lastname@example.org
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Position type:||Ongoing - Full Time|
|Attachment:||No File Attached|
|File links:||[Job Description] Team Assistant - January 2021.docx|
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.