Relationship Manager at Statistics NZ, Auckland
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
Mō mātou |About Us
As New Zealand's national statistics office, Tatauranga Aotearoa Stats NZ is uniquely positioned to support the decisions that the Government, Māori and Iwi organisations, businesses, NGO's and New Zealanders make every day. Our structure, culture and systems are designed with collaboration and customers in mind - mobilised and working together to realise our ambition: About Aotearoa, for Aotearoa - data that improves lives today and for generations to come.
Mō te tūnga | The role
The Relationship Manager is an external facing role that facilitates the supply of data from New Zealand's most economically significant corporate businesses in a timely manner and to a high-quality standard. We are on the search for a relationship focused individual, with a passion for data, great communication skills who can complement our talented and skilled team.
This role is fixed term based in the Auckland CBD region until May 2022. You will be reporting to the Team Leader, Supplier Insights. Be responsible for managing relationship between Stats NZ and data suppliers to ensure the supply of accurate and timely data. Also, applying innovative thinking and listening to the data collection needs of our clients as we continue to be a respected and trusted partner
Starting salary: $61,298 - $72,115 negotiable.
Mōu | About you
You will be a confident communicator and have strong attention to detail with a problem-solving nature, always keeping positive attitude. Your passion and interest to build sustainable relationship will be key to the role.
- An open and fresh approach, inclusive and collaborative style, and the desire to delight your customers.
- Relevant 2-3 years of experience in developing and maintain strong and effective stakeholder relationship
- An analytical mind and effective problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills with ability to present to wider teams and clients
- Creativity to develop fresh ideas and to challenge the way things are done
- Intermediate/advanced MS Office skills
- An ability to travel and be away from home overnight
You'll be joining an inclusive environment where people, regardless of gender, race, disability, religion or background are supported to be able to do their best work. This includes:
- Opportunity to develop and grow your career
- Flexible by default, balance life and work commitments
- An environment that's safe, where you can be yourself
- Exciting and meaningful work that makes a difference to Aotearoa
- Health and wellbeing support
Me pēhea te tuku tono | How to apply
If the above matches your skills and experience, don't delay, click apply now.
Any questions that haven't been answered in this advert or the position description or if you have difficulty with your application please email email@example.com.
We will be screening applications as we receive them in order to move swiftly to interview shortly after the advert closes on 25th June, 2021 at 23:55 pm but may be removed earlier. You may be asked to complete pre-interview screen.
Check out our careers site to find out more about Tatauranga Aotearoa Stats NZ.
Note to Recruitment Agencies: unsolicited CVs will not be accepted, see our careers site for our process.
You must have the right to live and work in Aotearoa New Zealand to apply for this job.
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Position type:||Fixed Term Contract|
|Attachment:||No File Attached|
|File links:||Relationship Manager JD.pdf|
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.