Surgical Fellow at Northern Regional Alliance (NRA), Auckland
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
Please ONLY apply for this position if you have already been accepted onto a Fellowship programme with the Surgical specialities at the Auckland DHBs for 2023/2024.
Please note that whilst you have been accepted onto a Fellowship position with the Surgical Services in Auckland, it does not constitute an offer of employment and as such we do require you to complete our standard employment process which involves:
1. Completing an online application form and providing an up to date CV using the CV template.
2. After completing the online application, you must get your referees to send us the completed MCNZ RP6: Referee report . We must receive references from 3 referees who have been your Consultant supervisors in the last 3 years and have supervised you for at least 3 months each. One referee must be a supervisor you have worked with in the last 3 months.
3. Sending via email scanned certified copies of the following documents (must be current):
Primary medical qualification or transcript
Medical registration and/or MCNZ Practicing certificate
Personal detail page of your Passport (and work visa/residency visa if applicable)
Post graduate qualification(s) (if applicable)
Radiation Certificate if you have one
ACLS or ALS certificate (must have been completed in the last 2 years)
• Police certificates from your country of citizenship and from any country in which you have lived for one or more years within the last ten years or hold dual citizenship of.
• Statutory Declaration, if your name is not an exact match on any of the above documents
• Certificates of Good Standing from any jurisdiction where you have worked in your medical career (needs to be sent directly to Medical Council NZ within 3 months of your potential start date)
Academic IELTS certificate that meets Medical Council of New Zealand English requirements if you are from a comparable health country where English is not your first language
Please note that the MCNZ now requires all applicants for registration that hold overseas qualifications to complete the primary source verification (EPIC) process. If you don’t already have an EPIC verification account please ensure you create a login and upload your documents now to avoid unnecessary delays. https://www.ecfmgepic.org/instructions-new-zealand.html
The Auckland Regional DHB’s are committed to the application of the Vulnerable Children Act 2014 and the intent to improve the safety of all children. This position is a Children’s Worker Role - Core as defined by the Act.
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||Northern Regional Alliance (NRA)|
|Position type:||Contract/Temp Full time|
|Attachment:||No File Attached|
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.