Senior Test Analyst at Kāinga Ora – Homes and Communities , Wellington
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
- Multiple full-time permanent opportunities available
- Help deliver highly effective testing services, supporting project and BAU workstreams
- Salary is $98,500 plus a range of additional benefits including 5 weeks annual leave
Mō mātou - Our Organisation
At Kāinga Ora, ours is the important responsibility of transforming New Zealand's housing choices, outcomes and the entire housing sector by creating homes and communities that allow New Zealanders to thrive. What is exciting about working for Kāinga Ora is getting the chance to make a real and positive impact on New Zealanders' lives. With skills, planning and purposeful action, our people are creating the homes and neighbourhoods that will build Aotearoa's future. We are passionate about transforming New Zealand for the better. That includes being a trusted partner for Māori and iwi, protecting and enabling their rights, interests and aspirations under the guidance of Te Tiriti o Waitangi.
Ko tā mātou mahi - Our Role
We are on the hunt for multiple Senior Test Analysts to ensure accuracy and quality is maintained across the software development lifecycle. The roles are fully technical and responsibilities will span across a range of different areas including planning, progress reporting, mentoring and continuous improvement of the Testing Process.
Core requirements for success in the role include developing and managing customer relationships with respect to all testing matters, identifying process improvements, sharing knowledge and experience across the technology group and contributing to Kāinga Ora's corporate testing standards and definitions of best practice.
Ngā pūmanawatanga ōu - What you will bring
- Relevant tertiary qualification (Bachelor of Computer Science or similar) or experience in a Technology testing environment
- Relevant ISTQB (International Software Testing Qualifications Board) certification
- Significant experience (4 + years) testing experience in a large complex organisation, ideally in the public sector
- High level analytical and problem-solving skills coupled with the drive to produce high quality outcomes
- Willingness to coach, mentor and train and share your knowledge with members of your team
- Strong interpersonal skills especially in developing good customer and partner relationships
Nōu te rourou - What's in it for you?
We offer competitive salaries, five weeks' annual leave and a benefits package including a range of insurances, flexible working arrangements and career development. These benefits are described in more detail here https://careers.kaingaora.govt.nz/a-great-place-to-work/benefits.
As a Kāinga Ora - Homes and Communities employee, we want to make sure that you have all the tools and support you need. We want to ensure you are healthy and have work-life balance. We also want to support and grow your personal and career development through on-the-job learning, training courses, secondments and study opportunities.
Ō Tātou Uara - Our Values
Our values were developed by us, for us. They unite us as an organisation and guide how we work every day. Our values are:
- Manaakitanga- People at the Heart
- Mahi Tahi- Better Together
- Whanake- Be Bold
Tūhono mai - Join us
To view the position description and apply for this role, please follow the online process via http://careers.kaingaora.govt.nz. Please note: all applicants, including existing employees, need to follow this process. If you have any questions, please contact the recruitment team via Kaingaora.firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close on 29 September 2021.
We value diversity and are committed to working with each other and our customers in an inclusive and respectful way. We welcome applicants from all walks of life and appreciate the richness of experience that your point of difference brings to the organisation.
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||Kāinga Ora – Homes and Communities|
|Position type:||Ongoing - Full Time|
|Category:||IT & computing|
|Attachment:||No File Attached|
|File links:||Kainga Ora - PD - Senior Test Analyst - September 2021.pdf.docx|
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.