Learning Administrator (Learning Design and Development) at The Open Polytechnic of New Zealand, Wellington
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
Tēnā koe. Nau mai ki te Kuratini Tuwhera.
The Kuratini Tuwhera is Aotearoa New Zealand's leading distance and online learning provider. We specialise in taking the learning to our students, focusing on enabling the success of approximately 30,000 students each year. We're a place where you can make a difference.
At the Open Polytechnic we offer a wide range of disciplines from Real Estate to Social Work, Construction and Education. From our Academic Staff Members to our Administrators, we ensure our students are at the heart of everything we do, every step of the way.
We strive to be bold and our best so our students can be true to themselves.
About the role:
We are looking for someone to come and add value to the Learning Design and Development directorate as a Learning Administrator (LDD). In this role you will provide support to the Manager: Learning Projects and Processes, Manager: Learning Design, their teams and to the wider directorate as needed.
This is a full-time position reporting to the Manager, Learning Projects and Processes. You will have administrative skills and experience using a wide range of online systems, applications, preparing reports, processing invoices, team administration, and working across a varied organisation. You will love working in a team, be a natural problem solver and have great attention to detail.
The ideal candidate will have relevant administrative work experience, as well as:
- Ability to anticipate and proactively deal with administrative demands from members of the management team
- Ability to work with and support team members in a collegial, constructive manner and develop good working relationships
- Well-defined oral and written communication skills
- Experience with contracts, purchase orders, invoicing and time sheeting (preferred)
- High level of competence with Microsoft products: SharePoint Online, MS Word, Excel, Outlook
- Experience with financial systems (preferred)
- Planning and organising skills, including ability to maintain performance when under pressure, and appropriate prioritising of work for self and others
- Experience in defining and documenting procedures to address administrative requirements
- Professional focus, with a commitment to quality, accuracy and detail
- A high level of judgment, flexibility, self-motivation and responsiveness
The Kuratini Tuwhera has a fantastic culture and an enviable reputation in the vocational sector with a campus situated in the Hutt Valley. We offer our people free education (50% off for whanau), free car parking on campus, flexible working options, a modernised working environment, subsidised school holiday programmes for your children, free fitness classes, and an on-site café, just to name a few.
We are proud of our kaimahi and value every contribution from all of our people.
If this role sounds like you, we would love to hear from you. Applications must be submitted online via our career's website. Contact Shannon Michl, People & Capability, on Shannon.firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions about the role.
Noho ora mai. Tēnā koe.
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||The Open Polytechnic of New Zealand|
|Position type:||Ongoing - Full Time|
|Attachment:||No File Attached|
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.