Senior Advisor ¿ Customer Channels at Kāinga Ora – Homes and Communities , Auckland
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
- New role to ensure best practice across Customer Channels, Auckland based
- Provide strategic advice to enhance our customer channels and engagement
- Competitive salary of $117,000 + insurances + 5 weeks' leave.
Mō mātou - Our Organisation
At Kāinga Ora, ours is the important responsibility of transforming New Zealand's housing choices, outcomes and the entire housing sector by creating homes and communities that allow New Zealanders to thrive.
What is exciting about working for Kāinga Ora is getting the chance to make a real and positive impact on New Zealanders' lives. With skills, planning and purposeful action, our people are creating the homes and neighbourhoods that will build Aotearoa's future.
We are passionate about transforming New Zealand for the better. That includes being a trusted partner for Māori and iwi, protecting and enabling their rights, interests and aspirations under the guidance of Te Tiriti o Waitangi.
Ko tā mātou mahi - Our Role
The Senior Advisor - Customer Channels is a new role that will provide customer centered strategic advice and services across the Customer Channels group, ensuring customer service leadership and best practice. We're transforming our business, and this is a fantastic opportunity to contribute to the strategy that will bring together all digital and voice interfaces to ensure the best possible customer experience. You will work collaboratively as part of a cross-functional team to ensure the plans within the group meet our customer needs and the standards set by Kāinga Ora.
Ngā pūmanawatanga ōu - What you will bring
Focused on service innovation and improvement, our ideal candidate will have:
- Experience working in a multi-faceted and demanding environment
- A deep understanding of various customer channels, including contact centres and digital service platforms
- Experience in driving the delivery of business plan initiatives
- A high level of customer service ethos and experience delivering improvements to service
- Relevant degree or equivalent experience in customer channel delivery operations in housing services or a comparable organisation.
- Demonstrated commitment to fostering good stakeholder relationships through consultation and partnership.
- Demonstrated ability in monitoring and evaluating activity and applying findings to improve processes and practices.
- Experience in prioritising demands, meeting deadlines and delivering desired results by taking ownership and using effective self and time management approaches.
- The behavioural characteristics and skills required to work in a matrixed environment.
- Interest in public sector structure, governance, processes and systems.
Nōu te rourou - What's in it for you?
We offer competitive salaries, five weeks' annual leave and a benefits package including a range of insurances, flexible working arrangements and career development. These benefits are described in more detail here https://careers.kaingaora.govt.nz/a-great-place-to-work/benefits.
As a Kāinga Ora - Homes and Communities employee, we want to make sure that you have all the tools and support you need. We want to ensure you are healthy and have work-life balance. We also want to support and grow your personal and career development through on-the-job learning, training courses, secondments and study opportunities.
Ō Tātou Uara - Our Values
Our values were developed by us, for us. They unite us as an organisation and guide how we work every day. Our values are:
- Manaakitanga - People at the Heart
- Mahi Tahi - Better Together
- Whanake - Be Bold
Tūhono mai - Join us
To view the position description and apply for this role, please follow the online process via http://careers.kaingaora.govt.nz. Please note: all applicants, including existing employees, need to follow this process. If you have any questions, please contact the recruitment team via Kaingaora.firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close on Thursday, 30 September 2021.
We value diversity and are committed to working with each other and our customers in an inclusive and respectful way. We welcome applicants from all walks of life and appreciate the richness of experience that your point of difference brings to the organisation.
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||Kāinga Ora – Homes and Communities|
|Position type:||Ongoing - Full Time|
|Attachment:||No File Attached|
|File links:||Senior Advisor ¿ Customer Channels PD.pdf|
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.