Expression of Interest for Experienced Theatre Nurses, North Shore Hospital, Auckland, New Zealand at Waitemata District Health Board (North & West Auckland), Auckland
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
Expression of Interest for Registered Nurses and Enrolled Nurses with Theatre Experience
Theatres, North Shore Hospital
Full Time /Part Time Positions Available!!
In the past (or presently) you will have a minimum of 2 years Theatre experience.
Waitemata DHB theatres offers the following benefits:
- Global Mobility Consultant (who is a licensed Immigration Advisor) to support you with your Immigration, Registration and Relocation Requirements
- Relocation Package (where applicable)
- On-going professional development - certification and workplace training – we encourage career progression!
- Up to $1,600 per year through a professional development fund to allow you to attend courses, conferences and training
- Flexible hours / rosters
- Monthly breakfasts for theatre staff with different speakers/education
- First Waitematā DHB surgical conference is being planned for November 2021 and this will be an annual event
- Free Employment Assistance Programme
- Free Flu Vaccinations
- Free 24/7 Gym onsite
- Discounts at some great companies
For a copy of the Job description please click here
For general enquiries, contact Nathan Ellitts, Recruitment Consultant, on 09 442 7249 or email Nathan.Ellitts@waitematadhb.govt.nz
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||Waitemata District Health Board (North & West Auckland)|
|Position type:||Permanent Full time|
|Attachment:||No File Attached|
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.