Pacific Health Promoter, Fixed Term, North Shore at Waitemata District Health Board (North & West Auckland), Auckland
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
- Bowel Screening saves lives
- Pacific Health Promoter, Fixed Term - 12 months with Start Date mid to late January 2022
- Based in Takupuna
The Waitemata DHB National Bowel Screening Programme is looking for a skilled and experienced health promoter to raise awareness of bowel screening in our area and to support Pacific people to participate.
- Ideally you will have strong links within the Pacific community and be a fluent Pacific language speaker.
- You must also be innovative, resourceful, highly motivated and a strong team player.
- Experience in preparing and presenting information to groups is essential
- An ability to engage positively with our eligible age group of 60-74 year old Pacific people - face to face and on the phone.
- Fluency in Samoan or Tongan language is essential.
- Microsoft Office computer skills are required.
The position is available full time however part-time working hours would be considered. We are based in Takapuna however we work across the whole Waitemata DHB region. To view the position description please click here
For further information please contact Sandra Skipwith, Health Promotion Team leader 0274238067, or phone: 484 0235 or email@example.com . If you need assistance with your application please contact Elizabeth Loveday, Recruitment Consultant, firstname.lastname@example.org
Please apply via www.wdhbcareers.com quoting job reference WDHB12907
Job rreference: WDHB12907 Closing date: 30 November 2021
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||Waitemata District Health Board (North & West Auckland)|
|Position type:||Contract/Temp Full time|
|Attachment:||No File Attached|
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.