Service Co-ordinator - Needs Assessment & Service Coordination (NASC) - Nursing at Auckland District Health Board (Central Auckland), Auckland
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
- Passionate about client and whanau-centred care to obtain optimal health outcomes in the community?
- Fantastic pathway to develop your clinical assessment skills working with a high performing multidisciplinary team
- Supportive and collaborative culture; full induction and ongoing support to grow and develop with financial support for post-grad studies and a clear career path.
Our Service Coordinators provide needs assessment and service coordination to adults who a have short or long term disability or a chronic long-term health condition.
We are looking specifically for experienced Nurses to join our service which is committed to deliver support services to people whose health needs can be met at home in a locality based framework as well as in hospital setting. We deliver support services and work with other multi-disciplinary team in a client centred way.
We welcome applications from Nursing Clinicians with practice experience and who meet the following criteria:
- NZ registered health professional with current annual practising certificate
- Full and clean drivers licence
- Open to new challenges and experiences
- Experience working in the community setting is desirable
- Commitment to the development and implementation of quality improvement initiatives
Here is what we can offer you:
- Working within a dynamic, supportive and multidisciplinary team
- Robust support for your professional development and on-going learning
- Thorough orientation
- Development opportunities including in-service training programme and support for external courses
- A great team environment and supportive work culture
- On-site childcare
- Subsidised gym membership, free gym classes run by 5Points Gym
- Discounts at a variety of businesses, free eye test
Please click here to view the position description.
If you have any questions about this position you are welcome to contact: Winnie Yuen, firstname.lastname@example.org or 021 853 036.
For any other queries or need assistance applying online please contact Kavitha John (Recruitment Consultant) via email: KavithaJ@adhb.govt.nz to discuss how we can best support your application.
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||Auckland District Health Board (Central Auckland)|
|Position type:||Permanent Full time|
|Attachment:||No File Attached|
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.