Registered Nurse - Acute Assessment and Stabilisation Unit at West Coast District Health Board (Greymouth/Westport), Buller and Northern Areas
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
- Permanent full-time and part-time roles based with our team in Westport
- Registered Nurse with Annual Practicing Certificate and at least 2-3 years post graduate experience in an ED environment and/or acute medical setting is preferred for this role.
- Flexibility and ability to prioritise in high pressure situations is essential.
My strength, is not the strength of one, it is the strength of many
What you ll do with your time
- Complete assessments and provide immediate and ongoing care for patients.
- You will think on your feet and be responsive to the demands of the unit.
- You may also be called on to assist the wider nursing team in other areas such as Primary & Community when required.
If you are looking for a role where you will be able to extend your practice while being encouraged and supported through this then look no further. This is the role for you!
We are looking for someone with the following traits
- Enthusiasm and a desire to work collaboratively within the high preforming team
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Ability to perform to a high level in pressured situations
We are unique and like no other in New Zealand with a close-knit community where your work will make a real difference.
We will help you grow as a leader in rural health with a continued focus on your career development
We continue to break new ground and shape our health system to wrap care around patients in their communities.
This isn t a job for just anyone, joining us means sharing our goals and values and being dedicated to this community and our team as we seek to become a centre of excellence in rural health care. We offer competitive benefits, flexible working arrangements and a relocation scheme to candidates who will join us in this.
What s Next
Applicants will be progressed as they apply, so if this sounds like you, please apply now!
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||West Coast District Health Board (Greymouth/Westport)|
|Location:||Buller and Northern Areas|
|Position type:||Permanent Part time|
|Attachment:||No File Attached|
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.