Registered Nurse (Full/Part-Time) Post Anaesthetic Care Unit, Theatres, CM Health at Counties Manukau District Health Board (South Auckland), Auckland
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
We are looking for passionate Registered Nurses to join the Post Anaesthetic Care Unit team at Middlemore Hospital
This could be your opportunity to move into our exciting and busy PACU!
We are seeking keen registered nurses to join our busy PACU at Middlemore Hospital Theatre department, where we can offer an opportunity to add diversity and excitement to your nursing career.
The Middlemore Operating Theatres have delivered quality surgery to its South Auckland community for over 50 years and continues to be one of the busiest operating theatres in the country. On top of this, throughout the years it has also maintained an international reputation in teaching. The Post Anaesthetic Care Unit (PACU) is the heart of our new Operating Theatre complex.
Middlemore Surgical Services provide operations to acute and elective surgeries, including trauma, orthopaedics, plastics, obstetrics and paediatrics to name a few.
you a Registered Nurse who demonstrates the CM Health organisation
values? Do you have surgical,
ICU or PACU nursing experience
Our PACU team are specialist nurses focused on airway management, cardiovascular monitoring and support, pain management, surgical care and high dependency nursing. Positions available are for rostered 24/7 cover, 8 hour shifts.
We can offer you:
- On-going education and skill development in Perianaesthesia care
- Flexible working environment
- Development in high dependency nursing skills
- Development in resuscitation and emergency response skills
- A team environment with behavioural expectations based around our organisational values
- Registered Nurse with a current Annual Practising Certificate
- Minimum of 2 years recent New Zealand surgical nursing experience.
- Rostering flexibility 24/7 8 hour shifts
- Recent PACU, ICU or HDU experience
- Relevant Tertiary Qualification
- Experience in working in a multi-disciplinary team
For an informal discussion please call Amon Iva in the Recruitment Centre on 09-277 3461.
Application closes: 08th December 2021
Job number: CMH20216018
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||Counties Manukau District Health Board (South Auckland)|
|Position type:||Permanent Full time|
|Attachment:||No File Attached|
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.