Registered Nurse - Kahurangi Dementia Unit at West Coast District Health Board (Greymouth/Westport), Greymouth
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
- permanent full time role base in Greymouth
- Hold a current practicing certificate with NZNC
- You will have experience working in a similar role or have similar experience
Ehara taku I toa takitahi engari, he toa takitini
My strength, is not the strength of one, it is the strength of many
What you-ll do with your time
- Assist with clinical support and instruction of other unit staff
- Assist the Clinical Nurse Manager with the effective management of Kahurangi
- Responsible for the provision of quality, efficient and effective nursing care
We are seeking a skilled Registered nurse to join our Kahurangi Unit which specialises in Dementia Care and Aged Residential Care. Compassion, good communication and organisational skills as well as sound assessment skills are essential to this role. You will be required to work effectively within an innovative multidisciplinary team, be a strong patient advocate with a commitment to quality patient care. You will have excellent time management skills and thrive on contributing to the health care of the elderly. This is a 20 bed unit with an excellent team of 30 clinical and support staff.
We are looking for someone with the following traits
- Have a passion for working with the elderly
- Can work co-operatively and efficiently
- Able to work unsupervised and prioritise workloads
What we are about
We are unique and like no other in New Zealand with a close-knit community where your work will make a real difference.
We will help you grow as a leader in rural health with a continued focus on your career development.
We continue to break new ground and shape our health system to wrap care around patients in their communities.
This isn-t a job for just anyone, joining us means sharing our goals and values and being dedicated to this community and our team as we seek to become a centre of excellence in rural health care. We offer competitive benefits, flexible working arrangements and a relocation scheme to candidates who will join us in this.
Please apply online via our careers website
Applicants will be progressed as they apply, so if this sounds like you, please apply now!
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||West Coast District Health Board (Greymouth/Westport)|
|Position type:||Permanent Full time|
|Attachment:||No File Attached|
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.