Medical Imaging Technologist, North Shore and Waitakere Hospital at Waitemata District Health Board (North & West Auckland), Auckland
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
- Full time, Shift Work
- Overseas Candidates will be supported by our Global Mobility Consultant
- North Shore and Waitakere Hospital
We are seeking a New Zealand Registered MIT for full time rostered shift work at either North Shore and Waitakere Hospital. Your duties will include undertaking radiological procedures, preparing and assisting the radiologists during special procedures and looking after patients' comfort and welfare.
This is a DR department that is equipped with a full range of modalities including PACs, general, screening, theatre, CT, MRI, Interventional imaging and mammography.
We are a friendly and social team with a great working environment, staff benefits of free access to WDHB gym
- Bachelor of Health Science in Medical Imaging or equivalent
- Registration with New Zealand MRT Board with current Annual Practising Certificate
- Enrolled in a recognised CPD programme
- Previous experience working as an MRT
- Experience working within a PACs (Picture Archiving & Communications system) environment.
To register your interest please email Elizabeth Loveday, Recruitment Consutlant on firstname.lastname@example.org or
To apply please visit www.wdhbcareers.com and quote reference number WDHB13192. To view job description please click here
Reference Number: WDHB13192 Closing Date: 9 December 2021
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||Waitemata District Health Board (North & West Auckland)|
|Position type:||Permanent Full time|
|Attachment:||No File Attached|
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.