Anaesthetic Technician at West Coast District Health Board (Greymouth/Westport), Greymouth
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
- Permanent full-time role
- Must be registered with the Medical Sciences Council of New Zealand
- Strong communication skills and client focused approach
Ehara taku I toa takitahi engari, he toa takitini
My strength is not the strength of one, it is the strength of many
What you ll do with your time
- Provide skilled, clinical and technical assistance to the Anaesthetist.
- The Anaesthetic Technician will participate 24 hour/365 day per year on call coverage on a rostered basis including weekends and public holidays, extra to the 40hr working week.
- Work with relevant teams to provide the care and management of patients within the WCDHB.
The role will work as part of the theatre team in providing maximum quality care to patients undergoing anaesthesia and anaesthetic procedures (nerve Block, local anaesthetic, invasive lines)
We are looking for someone with the following traits
- Must have current Medical Sciences Council Practicing Certificate.
- Ability to Work together in a truthful and helpful manner.
- Ability to work smarter by being innovative and proactive.
- Accepts responsibility for actions.
- Ability to provide inspirational and motivational leadership.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Professional attitude.
- Be prepared to be accountable for their practice.
What we are about
We are unique and like no other in New Zealand with a close-knit community where your work will make a real difference.
We will help you grow as a leader in rural health with a continued focus on your career development
We continue to break new ground and shape our health system to wrap care around patients in their communities.
This isn t a job for just anyone, joining us means sharing our goals and values and being dedicated to this community and our team as we seek to become a centre of excellence in rural health care. We offer competitive benefits, flexible working arrangements and a relocation scheme to candidates who will join us in this.
What s Next
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||West Coast District Health Board (Greymouth/Westport)|
|Position type:||Full Time|
|Attachment:||No File Attached|
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.