Cleaner at Taranaki District Health Board (New Plymouth/Hawera), Taranaki
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
Taranaki Base Hospital, New Plymouth
Up to 1.0 (80 hours per fortnight)
Multiple positions available
We are currently recruiting for Cleaner/s to be based at Taranaki Base Hospital.
The following attributes would be an advantage:
- Must be physically fit and able, with a good health record
- With experienced in the cleaning industry, preferably in a healthcare environment.
- Able to work shift patterns, including weekends and public holidays
- NZQA - Cleaning Qualification(s) (desirable)
- Buffing experience (desirable)
- Knowledge of Health and Safety in the Workplace (Advantageous)
In Taranaki, it is easy to achieve an enviable lifestyle without having to compromise your career path. The region’s amazing mountain, rivers, lakes, fantastic coastline and outstanding surfing and tramping opportunities, masses of parks and gardens, as well as a major events calendar, make it a great place to live and work.
The Taranaki District Health Board is a large organisation (2,100 staff) operating in the exciting, changing Health sector.
Please click here for a job description.
If you have any questions regarding this position please contact Sandra Looney on Sandra.Looney@tdhb.org.nz.
Please apply online from this page.
Applications close on 10th December 2021
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||Taranaki District Health Board (New Plymouth/Hawera)|
|Position type:||Permanent Part time|
|Attachment:||No File Attached|
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.