Mental Health Therapist, Community Mental Health & Addictions 0.6 FTE at Hauora Tairawhiti (Gisborne), Gisborne
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
Mental Health Therapist, Community Mental Health & Addictions 0.6 FTE
Tairāwhiti is a dynamic and innovative community committed to improving the health and wellbeing of our whānau. We have recognised that we need to change the way in which we support whānau experiencing vulnerability with Mental Health and we are employing new and alternatives ways to improve whānau outcomes. In particular we are investing in ways of working with and alongside our whānau that greatly enhance their ability to tackle complex issues and underlying needs, experience and receive cross sector support, while they work towards recovery and restoration.
An exciting opportunity has come up for an experienced Registered Therapist to work within our services. You will be part of the Community Mental Health and Addictions team, working in collaboration with other members of Hauora Tairāwhiti and the wider social service sector in Tairāwhiti.
You will need to be able to:
- Work in partnership with Whānau, focussed on providing whānau centred care that is whānau led
- Provide effective assessment and treatment utilising evidence based practice methodologies
- Collaborate with a wide range of Iwi/Māori, voluntary, NGO and community based providers and stakeholders
- Contribute to service improvement and development within the Mental Health and Addictions field
- Engage in culturally competent practices that reflect our commitment to Te Tiriti o Te Waitangi
Tairāwhiti has a relaxed small city vibe that will give you and your whānau the ability to have a great work life balance. If stunning beaches, nature walks and friendly people is what you are looking for together with a fulfilling and active role, we would like to hear from you.
Please apply online | Position Description
Any queries please contact Cilla Allen 06 869 2097
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||Hauora Tairawhiti (Gisborne)|
|Position type:||Permanent Part time|
|Attachment:||No File Attached|
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.