Team Leader- Outpatient Administration Team at Lakes District Health Board (Rotorua/Taupo), Bay of Plenty
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
Team Leader- Specialist Outpatient Administration- Rotorua Site
Monday-Friday 0800-1630 hours
Are you an experienced administrator? Are you wanting to step up into a leadership role? This could be a great opportunity for you!
We are looking for a new Team Leader (TL) to lead our current team of administration superstars within our Outpatient Service.
The Outpatient Department at Rotorua and Taupo Site provide specialist, allied and nursing services to patients from the community within a clinic and virtual health setting. The primary functions of the team is to manage all clinic referrals, schedule appointments and manage clinic reception. We currently have a great team of dedicated hardworking staff so the TL will be able to build on the positive environment by ensuring support, growth and development will further enhance the team performance.
The successful candidate will:
· Hold a strength based leadership style
· Extensive administration experience within the health environment
· Experience within the Outpatient setting highly advantageous
· Relevant education in health leadership and/or management
· Time management and organisation skills
· A strong focus on performance and personal accountability
· A strong commitment to customer service, quality improvement and risk management
· A can-do, hands on approach
· A strong commitment to Māori health and equity of outcomes
· A collaborative style with good networking and team-building sills
· High agility and embracing change
Living and working at Rotorua and Taupō
Rotorua Hospital is located in an idyllic setting next to Lake Rotorua which is in the centre of the North Island of New Zealand. Rotorua boasts world renowned mountain biking tracks, beautiful forest tracks for running or walking as well as access to numerous lakes within our region. Or you can relax in one of many local thermal pools. Prefer a swim at the beach or perhaps skiing or snow boarding? No problem - all of these activities are 1-2hrs from Rotorua.
For more information on Rotorua https://www.rotoruanz.com/
Taupō is located on the northeastern shore of Lake Taupō, New Zealand's largest lake. The Waikato River drains the lake and runs through the town. The river flows over the spectacular Huka Falls, a short distance north of the town. Like Rotorua, Taupō is a centre of volcanic and geothermal activity and there are many hot springs suitable for bathing.
For more information on Taupō https://www.lovetaupo.com/
If you are interested in this excellent opportunity please contact:
Kelly Beckett, Clinical Nurse Manager/ Service Support
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||Lakes District Health Board (Rotorua/Taupo)|
|Location:||Bay of Plenty|
|Position type:||Permanent Full time|
|Attachment:||No File Attached|
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.