Emergency Response Trainer Calling our Civil Defence, Emergence, Defence, Personnel and Police Force (Full Time), CM Health at Counties Manukau District Health Board (South Auckland), Auckland
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
Are you part of the Civil Defence, Emergency, Defence, Personnel and Police force and looking in a career change? Come and join our amazing team at Counties Manukau Health.
Are you a credible role model who thrives under pressure?
Are you ready for this challenging role offering lots variety and responsibility?
We are looking for an experienced Emergency Response Trainer to ensure that CM Health have a fully trained and professional Incident Management Team (IMT) that is able to guide CMDHB’s respond to and subsequent recovery from a major incident.
Some of the accountabilities will include:
- Developing training plans and facilitating CIMS training to the organisation
- Provide expert advice during and after a health emergency situation within the region
- Supporting the Incident Controller in coordinating debriefs and as appropriate the completion of the post response report
- Supporting the education programme relating to planning, preparedness and expectations=
As the Emergency Response Trainer, it is critical that you are resilient, a meticulous planner, able to think on your feet and remain calm in a crisis. Being naturally confident communicating both verbally and written, you will have the ability to relate well to people at all levels of the organisation as well as dealing with external stakeholders. This is a full time Monday - Friday position, based at Middlemore Hospital.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Post Grad Cert in Emergency Management
- NZ Certificate in Adult & Tertiary Teaching Level 4 or equivalent
- Level 4 Coordinated Incident Management System (CIMS) Qualification
- NZQA Accredited workplace Assessor Award
- 5 years' experience in adult learning and training
- 2 years’ work-related experience in an Emergency Response related field.
- Experienced and competent facilitator
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
If this sound’s like you, and you are ready for your next challenging role where you can make a difference, then apply online now.
To make an application please apply at www.countieshealthjobs.com or to review the position description please ‘’click here’’. For more information please contact Tangi Namulauulu in the Recruitment Centre on via email firstname.lastname@example.org
Position Number: CMH06756
Closing Date: 13th December 2021
At Counties Manukau Health people and their lives matter to us. We are a values based and inclusive organisation that is committed to delivering the best health outcomes for our community. To help us achieve this we need a workforce that reflects the population we serve. We strongly encourage applications from all backgrounds who share our values and have a passion to work in our community and would greatly value seeing applicants from our Maaori and Pacific communities. We are also committed to our Disability Strategy, which focuses on people with disabilities; they are our patients, whaanau, community and our staff - all carefully considered in our action plan. Together we will improve the accessibility needs for everyone who has a disability. Our values are Valuing Everyone- Whakawhanaungatanga , Kind –Manaakitanga, Together –Kotahitanga, Excellent- Rangatiratanga. If these are your values too, then join us today.
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||Counties Manukau District Health Board (South Auckland)|
|Position type:||Permanent Full time|
|Attachment:||No File Attached|
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.