Health Care Worker - Swabbing Centre at Lakes District Health Board (Rotorua/Taupo), Bay of Plenty
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
Where you’ll be based: in two Taupo and/or Rotorua locations to support Lakes DHBs Covid resurgence response
The details: Fixed Term – 12 months , Monday to Sunday - 0900 – 1500 hrs
We are looking for Covid testing staff to support our Covid 19 CBAC locations. We need your help to ensure we can Covid test people in the Taupo and Rotorua.
If you are interested in adding to your current skill set you will have strong support and full training is provided; including Infection prevention and control training, online training and practical onsite training.
Duties will include:
• Undertaking Covid swabbing
• Working alongside other agencies supporting the wellbeing of the Lakes DHB community
In order to apply, you must:
• Ideally you will have experience in a health care related role
• Be flexible and adaptable to a variety of working conditions
• Have a full NZ driving licence
• Be eligible to work in New Zealand
• Be available to work a range of shifts at short notice
• Computer skills are essential
Can do attitude, Sense of Humour
The Lakes District Health Board (DHB). We plan, fund and provide health and disability support services to a population Lakes District Health Board. We run two hospitals across the district Taupo and Rotorua Area.
We are a values based and inclusive organisation that is committed to deliver the best health outcomes for our total population. To do this we are working hard to develop a robust and capable workforce that reflects the population we serve. We strongly encourage applicants from all backgrounds with the necessary capability and who share our values to apply.
To register your interest, please apply online and attach the following documents to your application:
• Latest CV and cover letter detailing your skillset related to this position
Due to nature and public facing of this position we require you to provide evidence that you are fully Covid vaccinated.
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||Lakes District Health Board (Rotorua/Taupo)|
|Location:||Bay of Plenty|
|Position type:||Contract/Temp Part time|
|Attachment:||No File Attached|
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.