Manager Health, Safety & Wellbeing, People & Development 1.0 FTE at Hauora Tairawhiti (Gisborne), Gisborne
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
Manager, Health, Safety & Wellbeing, People & Development 1.0 FTE
An exciting opportunity has arisen to support senior leaders and their leadership teams within Hauora Tairāwhiti improve their health, safety and wellbeing cultures, systems and processes.
This is a new position within Hauora Tairāwhiti and a great opportunity for someone with a passion for Health & Safety and Wellbeing and strong leadership skills to work alongside a very dedicated and passionate Occupational Health Team and grow and support our organisation.
Ideally you will have:
- A tertiary qualification (equivalent to Bachelors) or extensive experience in Health & Safety
- NEBOSH Certificate (or similar)
- Great people skills with the ability to build effective relationships quickly
- Sound communication skills with the ability to influence
- The ability to analyse data, identify trends and create effective initiatives that meet the needs of a fast paced organisation
- A sound knowledge and understanding of NZ regulatory requirements
- A minimum of 2 years leadership experience
For further information please contact Jenny Roy, Group Manager People and Development - Jenny.Roy@tdh.org.nz
Position Description | Manager, Health, Safety & Wellbeing
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||Hauora Tairawhiti (Gisborne)|
|Position type:||Permanent Full time|
|Attachment:||No File Attached|
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.