Advanced Clinician Paediatric Dietitian, Starship Child Health at Auckland District Health Board (Central Auckland), Auckland
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
Advanced Clinician-Paediatric Dietitian, Starship Child Health
- Are you an enthusiastic and dynamic Dietitian with excellent communication and teamwork skills?
- Excellent opportunity to work with New Zealand’s leading provider of paediatric care
- Fixed term, part-time position (0.6 FTE)
- Starting date: 28 February 2022
The Paediatric Dietitian team are seeking an experienced paediatric dietitian. The position requires a dietitian who can work across a variety of paediatric specialty areas to work primarily with children in paediatric intensive care, neurology and general paediatrics inpatients. The position requires a dietitian who can work on specifically Tuesday, Thursday and Friday mornings for a total of 24 hours per week.
You will join our dedicated team of 15 paediatric dietitians co-located with the Auckland City Hospital team of dietitians. Our team, which is part of Starship Allied Health, is driven by providing a high-quality clinical service across New Zealand, based at Starship Child Health.
In this role, you will be expected to provide optimal nutritional care for babies, children and adolescent inpatients and outpatients.
We are seeking someone with the following attributes:
- You will be a New Zealand registered dietitian, dietitian prescriber and have a current Annual Practising Certificate
- Have at least 4 to 6 years of experience, at least 2 years in a paediatric clinical role in a hospital
- It is essential that you have a proven record as an excellent team worker
- Sound clinical experience in the acute setting, and
- Good time management
This position will provide you with an opportunity to extend your clinical skills and provide you with mentoring, supervision and ongoing continuing competency.
Our organisation values diversity, inclusivity and empathy, if you do too, apply now and join us to make a positive difference for our communities.
For further information regarding your application please email Honey Pillai, our Recruitment Consultant at HPillai@adhb.govt.nz
To apply for this opportunity, please visit our careers website via www.careers.adhb.govt.nz and enter job number ADHB12214 to summit your application online and to attach your updated CV and Covering Letter.
Applications Close: Auckland DHB is committed to the application of the Vulnerable Children Act 2014 and its intent to improve the safety of all children. This position is a Core Children’s Worker as defined by the Act.
For the largest health sector job board, visit http://www.kiwihealthjobs.com/
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||Auckland District Health Board (Central Auckland)|
|Position type:||Contract/Temp Part time|
|Attachment:||No File Attached|
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.