Nurse Coordinator / Kairuruku Tapuhi - NETP at Hutt Valley District Health Board (Wellington), Lower Hutt
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
Nau mai, haere mai ki whanau ora ki Te Awakairangi
Location: Hutt Hospital
Service: Practice Development Unit (PDU)
Contract: Permanent - full time
Salary: $87,000- $96, 000
About the role
Our Nurse Coordinators (NETP & PG Funding) are responsible for the ongoing planning, preparation, delivery and evaluation of the Graduate Nurse and Post Graduate Funding programmes at Hutt Valley DHB. This includes data management, reporting and revenue monitoring in collaboration with the Chief Nursing Officer (CNO) 2DHB and in line with Health Workforce (HW) specifications.
What you'll do
- Provide nursing leadership and advice on both programmes and supporting their expansion, and uptake throughout the wider DHB.
- Coordinate the implementation of a planned approach to postgraduate nursing training and NETP consistent with trainee/workforce development needs and Health Workforce Specifications.
- Collaborate with senior nursing staff in the recruitment and selection process, in conjunction with national specifications, of New Graduates.
- Work with the RN Clinical Coach (NETP) to act as an effective role model to assist new graduates, both in the classroom and clinical setting, in their first year of a practice as a Registered Nurse.
To ensure effective implementation of both the NETP and PG programmes you will also work closely with Schools of Nursing and other Tertiary Education Providers (TEPs).
We can offer you:
- A supportive workplace culture with a commitment to your on-going professional development
- Comprehensive orientation programme
- Study opportunities
- Fun team environment with outstanding peer support
- Subsidised parking right outside the door
How to apply
Please complete an online HVDHB application form by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. You can also apply and see a copy of the job description through our careers website: www.huttvalleydhb.org.nz. Note: For tracking and evaluation purposes, all applications must be submitted via our on-line process.
For further information on this role, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate the vacancy number 1115220A-21 and job title in the subject line.
HVDHB is a pro-equity Health Organisation, with a particular focus on Māori and Pacific Peoples, and the Disability Community.
We will be reviewing applications as they are received so please apply early!
COVID-19 -2DHB requires ALL its employees to be vaccinated against COVID-19. To comply with the recent health order, applicants must have had their first dose of the COVID-19 vaccine by 15th November 2021 AND their second dose no later than 1 January 2022. We are not accepting applications that do not meet this criteria.
Ma tini, ma mano, ka rapa te whai
By joining together we will succeed
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||Hutt Valley District Health Board (Wellington)|
|Position type:||Full Time|
|Attachment:||No File Attached|
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.