21/733 Senior Web Advisor at Department of Internal Affairs, Wellington
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
Hours: Full time
Business Group: Archives New Zealand
Branch: Information and Knowledge Services
Salary: $67,281 - $91,031
Have you had previous experience managing a web platform?
Do you know your SEO from your CMS?
Have experience as an Agile Product Owner?
Do you have an interest in working in the GLAM (Galleries, Libraries, Archives and Museums) sector and making a difference to New Zealander s lives?
This might be the job for you!
At Archives New Zealand Te Rua Mahara o te Kāwanatanga we work to ensure effective, trusted government record-keeping for the benefit of all New Zealanders. We preserve and protect more than seven million official records, from 19th century treaties to 21st century documents and data. Our goal is for all New Zealanders to easily access and use this taonga, connecting you to your rights and entitlements and stories now and for the future.
The Senior Web Advisor will be responsible for the upkeep and improvement of Archives New Zealand s online channels.
This role is responsible for:
- Identifying user needs and develop user stories based on user and business needs
- Work closely with the vendor and stakeholders to ensure user stories are delivered successfully and bugs are dealt with appropriately
- Monitor website usage, provide quarterly reports and other ad hoc reports
- Contribute to the promotion and development of Archives NZ s websites as effective tools to staff and stakeholders
- Using data, ensure the performance of the web platform is optimised and meeting or exceeding KPIs
To succeed in this role, you will need to have proven experience in:
- Considerable experience in a similar role or as an Agile Product Owner
- Demonstrated experience or working in and knowledge of the digital environment with a solid understanding of relevant technology and processes
- Experienced in liaising with vendors, developers and other IT staff
- Experience using an Agile Framework preferable
- Experience creating user stories and maintaining a product backlog
- Experience using Google Analytics and their application in optimising the performance of a website to an intermediate level
- Experience in working with web related publishing tools and software
Remuneration will be commensurate with experience and market.,
To learn more about the diverse, important mahi we do at Te Tari Taiwhenua and see why we're a great place to work, click here.
We work to make New Zealand better for New Zealanders through our four outcome areas:
- People can easily access the services and information they need
- Iwi, hapū and communities across New Zealand are safe, resilient and thriving
- People's sense of belonging and collective memory builds an inclusive New Zealand
- New Zealand is a well-functioning democracy across central and local government
Applications close: 5pm, Monday 29 November 2021
For more information please contact: Belinda Chu, 021749510, Belinda.firstname.lastname@example.org
Job description: To review the full job description, please click here. If you are unable to follow the link, please review the full job description on our careers website.
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||Department of Internal Affairs|
|Position type:||Ongoing - Full Time|
|Category:||IT & computing|
|Attachment:||No File Attached|
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.