Clinical Coder, Clinical Records 1.0 FTE at Hauora Tairawhiti (Gisborne), Gisborne
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
Hauora Tairāwhiti requires a qualified Clinical Coder to join our team in the Clinical Coding Department of Medical Records at Gisborne Hospital.
Ideally you will have:
- Successfully completed a recognised course in clinical coding (ICD-10-AM) and medical terminology, or a Bachelor of Health Information Management (or equivalent).
- Experience and competence in clinical classification using ICD-10-AM and a high level understanding of Australian Coding Standards.
- Computer literacy and excellent keyboard skills.
- Excellent organisational and communication skills.
- A demonstrated ability to work as part of a multidisciplinary team.
- A demonstrated ability to work to and meet strict deadlines.
This is a full-time position and an opportunity to work and live in Gisborne with its golden beaches, warm climate and vibrant local economy based on wineries, agriculture and tourism.
To review position description, click here.
To be considered for this position you must be legally entitled to work in New Zealand
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||Hauora Tairawhiti (Gisborne)|
|Position type:||Permanent Full time|
|Attachment:||No File Attached|
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.