Registered Nurse Taupo Inpatient Unit (Casual) at Lakes District Health Board (Rotorua/Taupo), Waikato
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
Registered Nurses – Taupo Inpatient Unit
An exciting opportunity has become available to work as a member of the health care team in the Taupo Inpatient Unit. We are seeking applications from experienced registered nurses with the relevant skills and enthusiasm to work and deliver quality patient care and a safe client journey across the care continuum.
• NCNZ Registration
• Current APC with NCNZ
• Eligibility to work in NZ
• Preferably 3+ years experience as a RN in a relevant clinical setting
• Effective communication and interpersonal skills
• Flexibility and the ability to adjust to changing needs and priorities
• Self motivation and initiative
• Adaptability and flexibility
• The ability to work in a team environment
These positions require all aspects of shift work. If you are interested in working as part of the Taupo Inpatient team, then we would like to hear from you.
To be eligible to work at Lakes DHB – you must be fully vaccinated.
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||Lakes District Health Board (Rotorua/Taupo)|
|Attachment:||No File Attached|
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.